Speaking of players leaving programs

I heard somewhere Texas has had 19 players leave their program in the past 15 months too.

we can't recruit at the level that is required to replace the flow of talent from the Huskers right now. We're lucky to get 2-3 guys at Rome, Moore, & Green's level in a year. Texas can get 15 of them on junior day. Lets say we can get 5-6 starters out of each recruiting class. I'm confident that by the time these guys were juniors each would have been starters or co-starters. So we essentially just lost an entire recruiting class.

I wonder how that's workin out for'em.

10-11 years of 11,12,13 win seasons? Pretty good I'd say. Sitting at a top 15 ranking after destroying their last couple opponents. Top 10 scoring defense, top 20 scoring offense. I'd say they're farther along in a comeback than us. They were down 2-3 years, we've been down a decade.

Remember Dr. T talking about "grading" players at every position, at least implying that those with the best grades played. Seems very probably that grades are not what determines the starters. Must have been a lot of work to do the grading but I wonder whether that system might have eliminated some of the shock when playing time is reduced, leading to less disappointment and, thereby, loss of recruits?