Shoot me now but I will say it. Regarding UCLA

Ok guys I am going to go out on a limb here..Yes we played bad. Everyone knows that. But what if UCLA is not as bad as everyone wants to think. I seen a very well coached team play in regards to UCLA. They have athletes on that team. Maybe all they needed was a coach and not to lose 4 Qb's in the off season. I still feel like we should have won that game but I dont think UCLA is as bad as last year and a much more improved team. That being said I will not hang my head but keep rooting for my Huskers! No ship sinking here baby!!

Ok guys I am going to go out on a limb here..Yes we played bad. Everyone knows that. But what if UCLA is not as bad as everyone wants to think. I seen a very well coached team play in regards to UCLA. They have athletes on that team. Maybe all they needed was a coach and not to lose 4 Qb's in the off season. I still feel like we should have won that game but I dont think UCLA is as bad as last year and a much more improved team. That being said I will not hang my head but keep rooting for my Huskers! No ship sinking here baby!!

I completely agree. UCLA will win at least 8 games this year.

1. They have talent. Skippy recruited fairly well at UCLA his laidback tree hugger, hippie style of leadership didn't play well.

2. They have a good coach who has brought discipline to the team

3. Look at the Schedule. In all honesty the NU game at least on paper is no less than the 3rd toughest game they have.

This will probably be the only reason this thread gets locked.

^^ yeah, this. For the most part I will let threads people are interested in talking about go on. Plenty of people have chimed in with their own thoughts on the UCLA game, in their own threads...which does get excessive, but most of them just sink on their own merits to the bottom of the page.

I like letting people talk about what they want to. If a thread has run its course or gotten out of hand, only then do we step in to control the situation. But "inb4thelock" posts are incredibly useless, regardless of circumstance. :P

• Fire 1