Zaire...

Comish

I liked his speed, as long as there is enough time for someone to tell him where to line up that isn't an issue for me. I don't know how much more simpler the defense was this week but I don't see it as a good thing that it takes the new guys so long to learn. It doesn't matter if you know what's going on or not if you can't tackle or catch the players your chasing.

I for one was not particularly impressed by Anderson today. Outside of the one play for loss, he looked confused and out of position when the plays started. He played the first couple of series and did not go back in again for a long while. Tentative is the word I would use to describe Zaire's play.

this could describe most of our defense.... we look like a Chinese fire drill most snaps

That one play alone, showed help is on the way. My son and I looked at each other at the same time and said, that would have been a first down , or a long gain last week.

Its about time that the staff is putting more kids in, and getting them some game time experience. To bad it had to be out of necessity, for it to happen.

GBR!!!