LB Hoza Scott [Texas A&M Commit]

Nexus

• 1 month later...

Most of yall probably already know, but Hoza has had a top 3, in order, of A&M, LSU, and texass for a while now. Just thought it would be worth updating. He will probably be one of the top 2 players out of Texas for 2014. Most likely going to be a 5 star talent. It is obviously extremely early in the process so there may be a shot for other schools to get in the race. Gotta stay after these type of guys.

As unbelievable as it seems, I can see a scenario where Texas no longer attracts the highest caliber of players in Texas. I'm seeing some chinks in the armor of Coach Brown and his program. If there are doubts about whether Brown will be there in the long term, recruits may go to more stable programs like A & M, LSU and SEC schools. It would be nice to attract a few of those kids to NU but it wouldn't be an easy sell. Hoza would thrive in the Big 10.

Texas could begin to suffer from their losses. That program is all of a sudden vulnerable, and A&M is showing the country it can compete in the SEC, which gives kids another option in state.

I always kind of liked aTm and now I'm liking them even more.

The Ags are in good shape with several of Texas' top recruits for 2014. They are trending up while it looks like t.u is trending down.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...