The "N" on the 50 yard line

Nobody

Do we have to use paint? Aren't a lot teams just incorporating the basic designs into the actual turf?

Compare Ohio State's red to ours. Theirs looks pretty. Ours looks weird and purple-y.

I also agree to ditch the alternating greens that we took from Autzen.

I really like the alternating turf!

Makes sense tho. I would assume they want a new carpet with the opening of the addition. I'm sure they'll do something to spiff it up to. I'm sure "Osborne Field" will be put back on somewhere, unless he's extremely addament about not again. And hopefully they'll spiff up the BIG logos as well with some color. Kansas's and Texas's fields look very sharp. I'm indifferent to the alternating green.

Makes sense tho. I would assume they want a new carpet with the opening of the addition. I'm sure they'll do something to spiff it up to. I'm sure "Osborne Field" will be put back on somewhere, unless he's extremely addament about not again. And hopefully they'll spiff up the BIG logos as well with some color. Kansas's and Texas's fields look very sharp. I'm indifferent to the alternating green.

i like alternating (i think they did it to replicate the look of a grass field), but you have to make the two midsections the same. like oregon. otherwise it is not symmetrical.

On top of the paint being so faded, I also noticed watching the dvr after i got home last night that there were a lot of players with turf itself on their shirts. I know it is getting replaced, I just hope it lasts through the year. It's starting to come apart.

Those were tire chunks. It's not unusual to see it, but a lot of it found its way on shirts last night. I wondered at the time if the field was wet.

On top of the paint being so faded, I also noticed watching the dvr after i got home last night that there were a lot of players with turf itself on their shirts. I know it is getting replaced, I just hope it lasts through the year. It's starting to come apart.

Those were tire chunks. It's not unusual to see it, but a lot of it found its way on shirts last night. I wondered at the time if the field was wet.

Tire chunks are green? These pieces were green, it looked like the "grass" coming apart and sticking to the shirts. I know about the rubber, it's done that since new.

As far as wet goes, we havent had rain in 3 years. Do they actually put some water down like they used to do with astroturf, where it actually plays better a little damp?