Why So Excited?

HuskerBCS

Why is everyone so excited. We won, great. Wisconsin is a TERRIBLE football team. I can't believe we had to come back from down 17 to win this game. We should have won this game by 21pts.

This win just masks the problems that are so obvious. The problems that never get fixed. The problems that will cement us as a 9-3 team, at best, under Bo Pelini. If we finish 9-3 this year, in THIS conference, Husker fans should be pi$$ed.

I pray to God we don't make it to the Big 10 title game this year and get the pleasure of playing Purdue or some other crap team who we would smoke.

That would buy Bo another 5-6 years and this nightmare we've been living in for the last 10 years will continue.

I just hope we don't get embarrased next week.

Rip me all you want, I'm not drinking the kool-aid.

Wisconsin does suck, but we were beating ourselves. Last year when we put ourselves in a whole we folded and got beat down. Tonight we didn't and responded to the adversity by stepping up and getting the job done. Yes, we should have won by two touchdowns, but tonight was improvement in a different way.

• Fire 2

Why is everyone so excited. We won, great. Wisconsin is a TERRIBLE football team. I can't believe we had to come back from down 17 to win this game. We should have won this game by 21pts.

This win just masks the problems that are so obvious. The problems that never get fixed. The problems that will cement us as a 9-3 team, at best, under Bo Pelini. If we finish 9-3 this year, in THIS conference, Husker fans should be pi$$ed.

I pray to God we don't make it to the Big 10 title game this year and get the pleasure of playing Purdue or some other crap team who we would smoke.

That would buy Bo another 5-6 years and this nightmare we've been living in for the last 10 years will continue.

I just hope we don't get embarrased next week.

Rip me all you want, I'm not drinking the kool-aid.

Go pick another team. Wiskey needs some new fans.

It's still wiscy!! Down year maybe but still a big name team. We win a game like that to anyone else and I'm scared. Nebraska is Nebraskas worse enemy. It's not they we barely beat a bad wiscy team, it's that Ne fumbled and gave them 3 early TDs. Ne gave them what they wanted early. Yet Ne stayed tough and came back to win which might be a great learning experience. We did not bend over like I thought we would after being down early.

Why are you so grumpy? We played one good half of football ... actually, we dominated it. If we had done that for four quarters we would have had won by 21. Ya, you should expect lots of negative feedback for this stupid post just an hour after the victory. This board will critique and review this win and be more then fair with our short comings.

Celebrating a 17 point comback does not mean we are drinking the kool-aid. Good nite!

Similar to the Ohio State game last year, except Ohio State was straight up beating us. We had problems in the first half, but it was because Ohio State was playing great. Even in the second half we got lucky because Miller rolled his ankle. If he plays the whole game it's a toss up with us probably losing (but I think we controlled the game after David's fumble and it didn't matter what QB was playing).

Tonight, we straight up beat them in the second half. 0 injuries on Wisconsin's side. Just complete domination by both the offense and defense.

This is the second straight week (not counting Idaho State) that the defense has come out of half with fire and completely smothered the offense.

Of course we absolutely need to fix a lot of things. This is a flawed team, but I like the mental fortitude they've shown after the UCLA game.

• Fire 1