What effect does a game like this have on recruits

Or, "wow those unis are sweet, this place isn't as boring as my buddy told me it would be."

Sadly that might be more accurate...

But I sit in in Sec 31 Row 5, right by the tunnel. Those recruits were excited to be there, atmosphere, uniforms, everything. I think they also enjoyed the standing ovation the crowd gave them before the game.

I could see nothing but positives from this. First, it showed that our team is resilient, especially since the same type of game was played last year.

Second, the crowd was amazing! It sounded fantastic on TV, and I can't wait till next year when we start packing in another 6-8,000 fans and make it even louder.

Third, I'm not 100% sure what impression the jerseys made on recruits and young people across the nation, but that couldn't have been anything but positive as well.

Positive. Saw the team get punched in the mouth, come back and win. Staff adjusted at the half, kids didn't quit, new Uni's, stadium sounded insane on tv etc......

As mentioned above, kids probably looked and saw the same areas of needed improvement as we and the staff do/did and figure they can come in and play immediately if not contribute in some capacity.

I also look at the number of RB's who got touches (3) and receivers, see year two of the O and what it appears to be developing into and see that we are actually going to use more than just the #1 at the skill positions. Should help.