Not going to watch the game

Too sick of being disappointed by dropping these kinds of games year in and year out.

If i tape it then I won't have to suffer through watching us lose another game with any semblance of importance; if we win then I'll go back and watch.

I don't think we have a chance in hell but hope with equal vigor that I'm made to eat some serious crow.

Signing off...

Too sick of being disappointed by dropping these kinds of games year in and year out.

If i tape it then I won't have to suffer through watching us lose another game with any semblance of importance; if we win then I'll go back and watch.

I don't think we have a chance in hell but hope with equal vigor that I'm made to eat some serious crow.

Signing off...

You're a s#itty fan. If this is your attitude, don't bother coming back to the board when we win the B1G championship.

Signing off...

You're a s#itty fan. If this is your attitude, don't bother coming back to the board when we win the B1G championship.

How do you know he'll still be around in 2020?

just kidding.