OSU halftime show

Can we move this thread in to the Big 10 section? Regardless if a Husker kicker is involved, this thread is about another big 10 team's band. A BAND. Not Husker football.

I've looked into it and there is already a thread about Ohio States BAND in the Big 10 board. Could we PLEASE get these two threads merged (in the big 10 board)?

The band forgot to put "State" after "Ohio".

Script ohio is more of a tribute to the state than just the school.

But yet you guys hate it when people call you ohio. Funny.

Exactly. I was waiting and waiting for that to be brought up. That was the point of my post. Thanks Lyons. Epic dose of irony.

I got no problem with being called Ohio. I do it all the time.

I got a problem with Fred Flintstone trying to channel Woody.

No we don't. We find it hilarious. Ohio hates that people calls us Ohio.

It was sick, especially the moving horse. The end with the Michigan flag was loltastic, had to hurt any Mich fans seeing that.

The bands have been taking jabs at each other for years....scUM had a show where a bobcat attacked a Buckeye (since Ohio U's mascot attacked ours once)

For those at the game that got to see the halftime show here is a recap. This was the coolest halftime show I have seen by a marching band. The moving horse was just sick. Couple in the fact that the band learns a new show every week, so they only had a week to practice this, on top of going to class.

A must see if your a video game fan.

I like moving horses too.

th_00533fq2.gif

I think it sucks that our kicker didn't get to warm up properly ;) That being said I suppose the right thing to do is send an apology note to their AD. We could also send them an old brass tuba as a gift. Maybe their attention craving band could use it. Remember it's not the gift that counts, it's the thought. We should impose some conditions on acceptance of the gift:

1. Halftime be extended by 5 minutes to allow our kicker adequate time to warm up

2. They return the tuba if we beat them in our next meeting.

BTW, our band is pretty good too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Philip_Sousa_Foundation

I think it sucks that our kicker didn't get to warm up properly ;) That being said I suppose the right thing to do is send an apology note to their AD. We could also send them an old brass tuba as a gift. Maybe their attention craving band could use it. Remember it's not the gift that counts, it's the thought. We should impose some conditions on acceptance of the gift:

1. Halftime be extended by 5 minutes to allow our kicker adequate time to warm up

2. They return the tuba if we beat them in our next meeting.

BTW, our band is pretty good too.

http://en.wikipedia....ousa_Foundation

10 of the 28 are Big Ten schools or 35%

someone is missing....

.Goldy-Gopher.jpg

bucky-badger.jpg