RESTORE THE ORDER

chad1971

I HOPE EVERYONE WILL QUIT THEIR f'ing BITCHING ABOUT CALLAHAN -I will get BETTER.

:yeah

Yes! GO Cally!! :worship:worship

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

Anyone still think Cally won't survive his contract!! :dumdum

GO CALLY!!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!

:bounce:bounce:bounce

:cheers

No complaining HERE !!! I have not been happy, just like the rest of you, but just like many, I have been stressing be patient with the youth......

This may be the biggest win for this program in 2-3 years.. on national TV, we dominate on the road, and look good doing it..... This could propel recruiting, and the confidence of this team..

I am extremely proud of these guys, coaches, and Husker fans !!!!

Now if we can take it to whomever in the bowl game I'll be thrilled and right now I believe we can take on anyone. :bat

Oh, I have no doubt after today that this is the team that wanted to emerge during the Texas Tech game.

I think they are on a roll now. I don't consider winning two games a roll, but what I saw today was the most complete game, on both sides of the ball.

The team is on a high right now that will continue through the bowl game and into next year. :smokin

Love the shirt. Watching the pre-game stuff on KETV kind of eluded to Callahan treating this game as our big rival, and why not? CU hates us for no reason, why not get jacked up once a year to send those retards crying to their mommas with snotbubbles in their noses? CU is a rival to NU, it might as well be treated like one and be embraced.