Great game and effort

revenge for 01' game is sweet! taylor proved once again he is a warrior! overall just a GREAT showing for us and a good win for callahan...

winning one game against the buffs isn't revenge. it's a start.

a very good start.

lets continue with a bowl win and a USC upset.

^ that's exactly right.

Don't forget, we go to the coast next year, and they are in lincoln in 2007

What an awesome game - I recoreded it, so I'll watch it a few times, for sure. Taylor is a heroic QB, I respect him a lot. I hope he helps Beck transition as best he can, because if he does...........

We'll be doing very well, I think.

so.... anyone hear from formerfan or bernard yet?

just checking.

Yeah, Im here, been busy, I appreciate the concern ;)

FINALLY, one entire whole freaking game :wtf I must admit that I only half-assed caught the first half of the game, but from what I saw, the team played fundamentally sound, they made big plays, and played with intensity. Very good to see, almost looked like a true Husker team :thumbs

Im trying to figure out how they even stayed on the field with sCUm, I mean, the Buffoon-alos have had waaaaaaayyyyyy better recruiting classes. I just baffles me how NU could even field a team to play with them :sarcasm

For the first time, this staff seemed to get its s^!t together, formulate a pretty decent plan, and they got their team to execute. Its about freaking time. :bang

Must I remind you, this in just ONE good game out of 22, is it a mirage, or a sign of things to come?? Only time will tell. When this staff actually bats a little better than 4.5% :wacko: , I wll give them props.

Was the team better in every aspect than they have been in 2 years, I would say yes. Is it progress, or false hope..........

I guess the bowl game will be a tell-tale factor.

so.... anyone hear from formerfan or bernard yet?

just checking.

formerfan will be around as usual with mostly backhanded "compliments" on his favorite teams great victory.

Benard usually hides for a few weeks atleast after a Husker win.