i just dont get it!

mwj98

I'm not mad, or piling on anyone. But, we self-destruct all the time....I simply don't get it. Where do we go from her. I love my huskers and I will defend to the end, but why do we do this all the time. I thought we would have figured it out by now. I'm not calling anyone out. I'm just confused.

Man this hurts!

• Fire 1

No, we self destruct on the road. For some reason when we are away we can't seem to do ANYTHING right, I mean seriously 2 dropped punts in a row from 2 different players? Do you know how sad it is to hear the TV commentators talk about how the Husker fans are CHEERING the fact someone actually caught a punt? Seriously catching a punt is making the crowd cheer? This is where it has dropped down to? Maybe its the Huskers that need a damn nap cause we sure look to be half assing it today!

No, we self destruct on the road. For some reason when we are away we can't seem to do ANYTHING right, I mean seriously 2 dropped punts in a row from 2 different players? Do you know how sad it is to hear the TV commentators talk about how the Husker fans are CHEERING the fact someone actually caught a punt? Seriously catching a punt is making the crowd cheer? This is where it has dropped down to? Maybe its the Huskers that need a damn nap cause we sure look to be half assing it today!

This. We have become a team that cannot compete on the road. So much so, I decided to not watch the game after NW scored their first TD.

Sadly, I lay the blame on the coaches. I've tried and tried to stay off the fire Bo bandwagon and support him, but this is really starting to get old and frustrating.

I thought this was a home game. it sure looked and sounded like it on the TV

Why doesn't bo hold these guys accountable? Seriously... its not rocket science how to fix this. Make the players who made these errors run in practice. Better yet.. make the entire team run for em. Why isn't he doing this?

He holds them accountable as they come off the field, but some of the posters think that his is yelling at them too much.

I say oh f'ing boo hoo.

What I don't get is that we just won a game that basically half of everyone that gave a crap was saying we were going to lose, but now everyone is mad because they didn't win it with enough style. A win is a win. Take it and move on.

Sure there is a lot of things to work on, but the game is over and they won. Let it go.

They may win 5 move ugly games like this. You got to give NW some credit. They were 6-1 going into the game. They should win a couple more games. They are a decent team.

What I don't get is that we just won a game that basically half of everyone that gave a crap was saying we were going to lose, but now everyone is mad because they didn't win it with enough style. A win is a win. Take it and move on.

Sure there is a lot of things to work on, but the game is over and they won. Let it go.

They may win 5 move ugly games like this. You got to give NW some credit. They were 6-1 going into the game. They should win a couple more games. They are a decent team.

Those are the same people predicting 45-17, 56-28, 48-24 losses against Michigan, and if we win by a dozen or more, they will be complaining about something in that case too. I'm getting better at ignoring that crowd.

I'm not mad, or piling on anyone. But, we self-destruct all the time....I simply don't get it. Where do we go from her. I love my huskers and I will defend to the end, but why do we do this all the time. I thought we would have figured it out by now. I'm not calling anyone out. I'm just confused.

Man this hurts!

You have totally summed up my thoughts of the last 36 hours.

T_O_B