Totally dumb question.....

You don't get that we were clearly the more talented team, but got outcoached?

You don't get that we should've won that game by 3 or 4 touchdowns?

You don't get that we are one of the most undisciplined college football teams in the country?

You don't get that our coaching staff is inadequate?

You don't get that we are lucky as Hell to win a game we had no business winning?

You don't get our program is worth way more than what we saw today?

You don't get that this coach continues to fail each season when it comes to winning something of substance?

What more do you need to get?

S**t happens. You don't play your best every single week. Sure, being disappointed is fine, but the nuclear meltdown on this board is wholly uncalled for

Exactly.

Urban's Buckeyes just beat Purdue by the skin of their teeth so obviously he needs to get canned too.

Urban's won something that matters, Urban can afford to slip because he's proven he can win big time football, Bo hasn't end of story. You guys act like this is the first time we haven't played a complete game, I'm not mad that it's happened once, I'm mad that every year under Bo we continue to not show up every week and play the way we should and because of that we can't take that next step.It's fine if you don't show up each week as long as the end of the year you're winning coference titles or competing in BCS bowl games but we're not.

Since this is the dumb question thread, and I am sure it has been covered elsewhere- but did We need to go for two points towards the end of the third quarter? Seemed to me there was a lot of time left, and I am aware of the score sheets NFL etc.. use when the score is a little off kilter, but a point is a point and we had a whole quarter and a few minutes left to play. Thanks in advance.

Doesn't the Husker pray end with "Day by Day, we'll get better and better! Til' we can't be beat! Won't be beat!"

Hmmmmm, doesn't sound like any Nebraska team I saw yesterday. Looks like we need to change that Husker prayer.

"Year after year, we won't get any better! We might get beat! Let's pray we don't GET BEAT!"

XLASAMXFAZUNEEC.20030626210317.jpg

Since this is the dumb question thread, and I am sure it has been covered elsewhere- but did We need to go for two points towards the end of the third quarter? Seemed to me there was a lot of time left, and I am aware of the score sheets NFL etc.. use when the score is a little off kilter, but a point is a point and we had a whole quarter and a few minutes left to play. Thanks in advance.

Was that when we were down by 5? The idea is when you're down by 5 there's no difference between down 4 or 5 because you need a TD to take the lead either way so the PAT only makes it a 4 point game instead of 5, but if you go for 2 and get it you're only down a FG.

Doesn't the Husker pray end with "Day by Day, we'll get better and better! Til' we can't be beat! Won't be beat!"

Hmmmmm, doesn't sound like any Nebraska team I saw yesterday. Looks like we need to change that Husker prayer.

"Year after year, we won't get any better! We might get beat! Let's pray we don't GET BEAT!"

I'll admit i actually did lol on that.

You don't get that we are one of the most undisciplined college football teams in the country?

You don't get that we are lucky as Hell to win a game we had no business winning?

You don't get that this coach continues to fail each season when it comes to winning something of substance?

S**t happens. You don't play your best every single week. Sure, being disappointed is fine, but the nuclear meltdown on this board is wholly uncalled for

Exactly.

Urban's Buckeyes just beat Purdue by the skin of their teeth so obviously he needs to get canned too.

Ohio State beat Michigan St. by 1. Indiana by 3, and Purdue by 7. There's only one Big Ten team they have played where the game wasn't even close. Guess who? Also, if you want to look at their non con schedule they only beat UAB by 14, Cal by 7, and Central Florida by 15. Of teams played, Miami Ohio and Nebraska are the only two teams they've absolutely dominated. They've squeaked every Big Ten win out but 1, so why should Urban be fired for creaming our ass and continuing to 8-0. Not only that, but I guess I have to remind you that they are undefeated in URBAN MEYER'S FIRST YEAR. So really, with all this talk about DERP. That post actually is the king of all DERPS.

28728925.jpg

Exactly.

Ohio State beat Michigan St. by 1. Indiana by 3, and Purdue by 7. There's only one Big Ten team they have played where the game wasn't even close. Guess who? Also, if you want to look at their non con schedule they only beat UAB by 14, Cal by 7, and Central Florida by 15. Of teams played, Miami Ohio and Nebraska are the only two teams they've absolutely dominated. They've squeaked every Big Ten win out but 1, so why should Urban be fired for creaming our ass and continuing to 8-0. Not only that, but I guess I have to remind you that they are undefeated in URBAN MEYER'S FIRST YEAR. So really, with all this talk about DERP. That post actually is the king of all DERPS.

28728925.jpg

I can't understand the point you are trying to make. So by winning all but one game close, Urban doesn't deserve to be canned? But Bo has won 3+ games by 20+ points, yet he should be canned?

I'm confused.

Exactly.

28728925.jpg

I can't understand the point you are trying to make. So by winning all but one game close, Urban doesn't deserve to be canned? But Bo has won 3+ games by 20+ points, yet he should be canned?

I'm confused.

It's very complicated isn't it. Here me make simple for you.

Bo Pewini in fifh year. Him win 9 good game but he also wose vewy many bad game each season.. Wen Bo team wose, dey have tendency to wose big and wook vewy vewy bad in the pwocess. After five year of dis some fan think maybe team should not wook so bad or get bwown out so badwy. Wike maybe coaches should be able to make pway calls that make sense. Or a defense that doesn't weak wike a sieve when pwaying mobile QB's wike Wilson in Wisconsin, or Bwaxton Miwwer in Ohio ST. or that kid nobody even knows the name of out in UCLA. You know, wike Denawd Wobinson out der in Michigan. So Bo Pewini has estabwished what we call a twend, and twend of wosing to wanked teams. Wosing on big stages, and his teams making wepeated mistakes, the same mistakes ober and ober and ober and ober.

Urban Meyer, him only be da coach one year. Not 1,2,3,4,5. SEE me counted to 5! Yay. So Urban, him expectations might be a wittle bit wower at Ohio ST. but see him alweady beating dey expectations....see him is 8-0. That means he him win 8 games but him only wose 0. So dem dey call dat to be underfeatered or something wike dat. So him he be do pwetty good. Him's teams wook fiwed up...dey wook well coached. dem pway very hard for dey coach. Pwus, Urban habing fun on duh sidewines. Pwayers dem wespect him cuz him not fweak out or panic wike he might spank dem widdle bottoms when him get upset. You see......dis be best way of expwaining it to childwen wike yourself. You underwastandeded where some peopow might be come fwom. Maybe just a widdle?

It's a restaurant in London, what about it? I don't see how it relates to Nebraska football or that Bo isn't going anywhere.

Basically saying BO is better than Callahan is the same thing. So what, Callahan sucked and BOs not lighting it up either. That's what's called being king of the pigs.

If you can't notice the MASSIVE difference in results between those two.....well.......