Relaxed and Calm

During the game I was a complete psycho...as were most of the others on this board. After watching the game again I was able to calm myself down and relax a bit. What I do find interesting is how there are so many 'fans' on here that are one week calling for Bo's head for not getting his players to finish games or whatever else they can come up with....'lost the team' came up a little today. Well, they did finish the game. I love the fact that many people are so down on Northwestern and how BAD and untalented they are. If you have any knowledge of BIG you know they always sneak up on a couple of teams a year and wins games they have no business winning.

Anything that could have gone wrong for the Huskers today went wrong. The uncharacteristic fumbles by special teams today is a prime example of this. The guys fought through these mishaps and came out on top. We should be proud that we went on the road and got a win...no matter who it is. I think we saw the support the Huskers have by the way the stadium looked today. Just win baby!!! It was ugly, but I will take it.

This could be 'that' game that they needed to believe again in what they are about. Fighting through adversity in a game like this can build ones character and hopefully spring them into some more wins down the road.

• Fire 2

During the game I was a complete psycho...as were most of the others on this board. After watching the game again I was able to calm myself down and relax a bit. What I do find interesting is how there are so many 'fans' on here that are one week calling for Bo's head for not getting his players to finish games or whatever else they can come up with....'lost the team' came up a little today. Well, they did finish the game. I love the fact that many people are so down on Northwestern and how BAD and untalented they are. If you have any knowledge of BIG you know they always sneak up on a couple of teams a year and wins games they have no business winning.

Anything that could have gone wrong for the Huskers today went wrong. The uncharacteristic fumbles by special teams today is a prime example of this. The guys fought through these mishaps and came out on top. We should be proud that we went on the road and got a win...no matter who it is. I think we saw the support the Huskers have by the way the stadium looked today. Just win baby!!! It was ugly, but I will take it.

This could be 'that' game that they needed to believe again in what they are about. Fighting through adversity in a game like this can build ones character and hopefully spring them into some more wins down the road.

Speaking of Northwestern, they were 6-1 coming in.

I'm just waiting for the game where everything finally clicks against a good team and we just beat the sh#t out of them. You think people expectations are high now, just wait till they get a glimpse of this team clicking on all fronts.

Is it too much for that to be the Michigan game!?!??!?

I was amazed by how much red was there! Looked like Baylor except the stadium was sold out.

Good post.

We teetered VERY close on the brink, though. I think we played a lot of good football today (turnovers, etc aside)...but make no mistake, landing in the 'L' problem could have been a really bad blow to this team, no matter how it played out on the field. Fortunately the team got the result they earned and, like Ohio State's near-kerfuffle vs Purdue or countless other close calls, we can move on and laugh about it.

My favorite moment was the huge roar from the Husker crowd when Abdullah fielded that fair catch. Good to know this fanbase can have a sense of humor even when things are going really bad :D

My favorite moment was the huge roar from the Husker crowd when Abdullah fielded that fair catch. Good to know this fanbase can have a sense of humor even when things are going really bad :D

I loved how Ameer looked around like. "What did I miss? What happened?" - Oh nothing Ameer, we are just REALLY psyched that you guys caught a punt return finally.

• Fire 2

I loved how Ameer looked around like. "What did I miss? What happened?" - Oh nothing Ameer, we are just REALLY psyched that you guys caught a punt return finally.

Huge roar on all of the fair caught punts! Glad we shut down their punt game. They were killing us with it :lol:

Greg Sharpe was just as confused. "What's all the cheering for? Is there a flag somewhere Matt?" Matt-"I think theyre just really glad we fielded the punt"

Most of what lo says has been said hundreds of times. Again I believe most is on the staff, not because they are bad coaches, but lack experience, Bo in that category to.

I do believe that yesterday could be a corner turned. And I think we saw two real leaders on the offense step up and win the game. They showed they could carry the team and win. Very proud of Taylor, very glad he is our QB, as if he had been playing for NW, feel pretty sure they would have won. Determination was displayed yesterday, heart, never day die. That last quarter made the game worth it for me. If we would have lost after that effort, I could have lived with it. I saw a real Nebraska team on the field. That is all I ever ask for.

Fans at the game. All you can say is WOW!!!! These fans deserve a team like Bama, you guys are that good!!!

Not sure what happens next week, but if we play like the last quarter, the whole game we have a shot, but as stated if we play like Nebraska and lose, it will suck, but I would have no problem with it.

Hopefully the team and the staff learned something from the game. Never quit, and believe in TMagic!!