Iowa State-Kansas game

Okay, here is my take......please feel free to disagree :bat:lol:

I would have been okay with ISU winning because the hated Buffs wouldn't get the North trophy..... BUT

1. Being from Iowa, I think it is funny as hell that ISU has pissed it down their legs 2 yrs in a row... Still not ready for "big time" clones

2. I am going to love seeing CU get HAMMERED in the Championship game, thus giving them a 3 game losing streak heading into bowl selection.

3. From reading the papers, I believe that an ISU loss actually helps NU in the bowl pecking order.... if I am right :wacko: .... and who knows..... I see it like this

Texas = rose

Tech = Cotton

OU = Alamo / Holiday

CU would be 4th by record, but with a 3 game losing streak, classless fans, and the fact that NU just throttled them at home, would make me believe that CU would fall below NU

NU and ISU would be tied for the next best record (not sure were Mizzou is :blink: ), but NU would hold the tie breaker over ISU because we beat them head to head....

With NU's traveling tradition, this may mean that we go to the Holiday/Alamo bowl, whichever OU doesn't go to !!!!

Right or Wrong ?