Ben Cotton

There was that time he let a linebacker run right by him to kill Martinez....

if your talking about that 2 pt conversion, that was Reed that went the wrong direction.

Nope that's not what he's talking about.

But I think Ben was expecting help from the OT right there too... Didn't get none... I'll blame them both for almost getting Martinez killed.

if your talking about that 2 pt conversion, that was Reed that went the wrong direction.

But I think Ben was expecting help from the OT right there too... Didn't get none... I'll blame them both for almost getting Martinez killed.

I think that's the same play he and and the OT both pointed fingers at each other and appeared to start arguing. That was a big flag for me. When players start arguing amongst themselves like that, there are problems. Fortunately, things worked out in the long run but stuff like shouldn't happen

I think that's the same play he and and the OT both pointed fingers at each other and appeared to start arguing. That was a big flag for me. When players start arguing amongst themselves like that, there are problems. Fortunately, things worked out in the long run but stuff like shouldn't happen

Yeah, I think the problem was they botched the pass protection.

Ben thought the tackle would help out. Instead the tackle blocked down. You think it's a problem when players are frustrated about a bad play?

Ben thought the tackle would help out. Instead the tackle blocked down. You think it's a problem when players are frustrated about a bad play?

I think Mavric's skepticism about a problem is right. These guys have each other's back. You don't come back from double digits, repeatedly, without good chemistry.

Yea it was Cotton and Sirles. Obviously there was miscommunication. Classic example of self-inflicted mistakes.

Yup, just a simple misunderstanding that had pretty big ramifications. I'm pretty sure Ben was in the wrong, you always have to work inside out in pass pro and never count on getting help. Nothing wrong with a little arguing about a bad play it happens, I'm sure he saw the film latter and knew it was on him.

This team just can't win with some people... They're losing and they don't have any emotion on the sideline, they win and they're to emotional on the field...