U suck thread for this week! I actually hate who I put number one

1) North western fans. You Suck for filling up a stadium. You should be embarrassed. This is not a attack at you for the way you behave to other fans. Just sad that I turned the game on and My wife that is from a different country thought the game was in Lincoln. Really you have a 6-1 team and that is how you support teams? Do not complain when your coach leaves.

2) Danny kannell doing the Husker game. " They need to get back to running the ball! They need to be running the ball on the ground!" AAH Danny is there another way to run the ball? He had another quote also I just cannot remember it.

3) Cam Newton. He is unraveling and wanted to point fingers at people. He might want to look in the mirror. I am glad he is sucking.

4) The BIG TEN football conference as a whole! IT SUCKS!

5) WEST VIRGINIA'S DEFENSE! They play like that lingerie football league. maybe not as good though.

6) Auburn football. Must be nice to have escaped with out getting into trouble with a certain QB 2 years ago. Have fun Gene and call Iowa ST for a position coach!

7) Husker board for having a melt down after a win. Hey look all you arm chair Quarter backs out there and saying our special teams need fixing. A coach cannot catch the punt for the player. How does that work for special teams needing fixed? Get Abdullah out?

8) When you have to go silent count on offense in your own stadium because the fans are to loud.

9) Cleveland browns. Need I say more?

10) People that actually believe Penn ST is good now. LOL see you in Lincoln!

• Fire 2

HB starting from halftime of the NW game. First, a premature meltdown. Then pointless derp after an awesome comeback victory. WTF HB? :facepalm:

/During the third quarter I was sitting standing in the stands at Ryan Field--still cheering for the Huskers--and wondering what things looked like on the board. After I got to my hotel room about five hours later I was amused to read the meltdown and derpage.

1) North western fans. You Suck for filling up a stadium. You should be embarrassed. This is not a attack at you for the way you behave to other fans. Just sad that I turned the game on and My wife that is from a different country thought the game was in Lincoln. Really you have a 6-1 team and that is how you support teams? Do not complain when your coach leaves.

2) Danny kannell doing the Husker game. " They need to get back to running the ball! They need to be running the ball on the ground!" AAH Danny is there another way to run the ball? He had another quote also I just cannot remember it.

3) Cam Newton. He is unraveling and wanted to point fingers at people. He might want to look in the mirror. I am glad he is sucking.

5) WEST VIRGINIA'S DEFENSE! They play like that lingerie football league. maybe not as good though.

6) Auburn football. Must be nice to have escaped with out getting into trouble with a certain QB 2 years ago. Have fun Gene and call Iowa ST for a position coach!

7) Husker board for having a melt down after a win. Hey look all you arm chair Quarter backs out there and saying our special teams need fixing. A coach cannot catch the punt for the player. How does that work for special teams needing fixed? Get Abdullah out?

8) When you have to go silent count on offense in your own stadium because the fans are to loud.

"Donkey Kong sucks."

"You know something? You suck."

"Donkey Kong sucks."

"You know something? You suck."

I approve this message!

• 2 weeks later...

// No "u suck" thread this week, but Spurrier would deserve to be in it for his response to Dabo Swinney:

"It took my breath away," Swinney said. "I was watching and it just breaks my heart. I mean, I just hurt for him and his family and his teammates. This is a guy that, to me, represents all the good things that college football should be about. He's a guy I know personally. He's a class young man and so is his family. I know how hard he has worked. "If there is anybody I would bet on it is Marcus Lattimore," Swinney continued. "I know it will be a long process, but I tell you what, I would put my money on Marcus Lattimore in a heartbeat. When he comes to terms with this, he will do everything he can to come back. My prayers go out to him and his family. I have been heavy-hearted for him. He is a winner in every regard. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him from a football standpoint. He has been a great representative for his family and his university. I will lift him up in my prayers."

---Dabo Swinney

"A lot of quotes came across the country and I read one today from the head coach at our upstate school," Spurrier said at Monday's rally, as if it was beneath him to mention Swinney or Clemson by name. "You know, that school that used to beat us a lot that doesn't beat us much anymore, that one [south Carolina has won the last three games in the series]. Usually when that coach up there talks about South Carolina it's a bunch of garbage and a bunch of BS usually.

---Steve Spurrier

I think Spurrier is getting senile. :facepalm:

it sucked so bad i did not post one. In other words I watched one game this week and could not comment on anything else. Some hunting,fishing and talking to doctors that can prove cancer is reversible took up my time. The game I watched was michigan/nebraska. Not to much sucking out of that from our end

• 3 weeks later...

// No "u suck" thread this week, but Spurrier would deserve to be in it for his response to Dabo Swinney:

"It took my breath away," Swinney said. "I was watching and it just breaks my heart. I mean, I just hurt for him and his family and his teammates. This is a guy that, to me, represents all the good things that college football should be about. He's a guy I know personally. He's a class young man and so is his family. I know how hard he has worked. "If there is anybody I would bet on it is Marcus Lattimore," Swinney continued. "I know it will be a long process, but I tell you what, I would put my money on Marcus Lattimore in a heartbeat. When he comes to terms with this, he will do everything he can to come back. My prayers go out to him and his family. I have been heavy-hearted for him. He is a winner in every regard. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him from a football standpoint. He has been a great representative for his family and his university. I will lift him up in my prayers."

---Dabo Swinney

"A lot of quotes came across the country and I read one today from the head coach at our upstate school," Spurrier said at Monday's rally, as if it was beneath him to mention Swinney or Clemson by name. "You know, that school that used to beat us a lot that doesn't beat us much anymore, that one [south Carolina has won the last three games in the series]. Usually when that coach up there talks about South Carolina it's a bunch of garbage and a bunch of BS usually.

---Steve Spurrier

Douche.

---Dabo Swinney

---Steve Spurrier

Douche.

If I am, then I'd fit right in with Steve Spurrier. Because his response to Swinney's heartfelt comments were what you'd expect from a douchebag.

---Dabo Swinney

---Steve Spurrier

Douche.

If I am, then I'd fit right in with Steve Spurrier. Because his response to Swinney's heartfelt comments were what you'd expect from a douchebag.

Sorry. That wasn't clear. Spurrier is the douche here.

Sorry. That wasn't clear. Spurrier is the douche here.

Ha ha! It wouldn't have been the first time I've been called a douchebag. Or have been one. :lol:

Now that that's settled I'm glad we can agree that Steve Spurrier is a douche.