ESPN's Week 8 Bowl Projections.

Michigan and Oregon in the rose bowl would be awesome! i concur with this projection

Yes, until Oregon gashes Michigan for 40+ points in a half. :facepalm:

Anyway, playing a Pac-12 team in the Rose Bowl may not happen this year--it's looking like it will be a SEC/Pac-12 title game. And from what I could gather online, if they lose the Pac-12 champ to the title game, the Rose Bowl gets first pick of the at-large BCS qualifiers...

Who do you think will trip up KState?

TT- I think both KSU & the Doomers go down this weekend.

Michigan and Oregon in the rose bowl would be awesome! i concur with this projection

Anyway, playing a Pac-12 team in the Rose Bowl may not happen this year--it's looking like it will be a SEC/Pac-12 title game. And from what I could gather online, if they lose the Pac-12 champ to the title game, the Rose Bowl gets first pick of the at-large BCS qualifiers...

NU - OU in the rose bowl baby!

I should mention that as a Husker fan, I would rather the Huskers not play an SEC team in the bowl. Mississippi State or Georgia would be a rough, rough opponent for the Huskers. All those teams are so disciplined and well coached. And physical. I think more than the Huskers could readily handle.

So we dont want to play good teams cause we are afraid of losing?? i see...maybe we could try for the toilet bowl and play the 3rd best sunbelt team, plus it might gives us another 10 win season that we can boast about.

I hope Bama loses at some point, that way our 1993-1997 greatest run ever would remain in-tact, because let's face it, it's facing a challenge right now.

Bama lost as many games in one season as we did in that whole 5 years.

Nope.

I agree with you. And last year they didnt even win their division, much less conference. I'm saying on a national perceiving level. If Alabama wins the National Title this year, it will be deemed the greatest 5 year run in ever in College Football. Mark it. Book it.

I am really wanting Bama to lose also but Alabama will pass the huskers if they win this year. Many are saying its harder to win now cause of having to win more games...win a conference and a conference championship game and the fact that its the top 2 teams playing in the title game. Not to mention Alabama did it in the best conference ever which is hard to argue since they have won the title with 5 different teams in the BCS and the last 20 in a row. (i know ithasnot been 20 but it seems like it). I'm ready for the SEC to crash but looking at the recruitingand they are flat out dominating that area also. Hate bama and Florida...thought i got rid of Florida...something really has to give but i'm afraid the Big10 is going to be like the ACC for the next 12 years. I think its up to the PAC or Big 12....Roll on Oregon!!!

Give it up, that rivalry was dead a long time ago...............

Give it up, that rivalry was dead a long time ago...............

Not lobbying for it just saying its possible!