ESPN's Week 8 Bowl Projections.

Mississipi State is carrying over success from last year, Well come back here Sunday because like i said i would not be shocked at all if MSU beats Bama.

In no way, shape or form will Mississippi State will beat 'Bama. They have had some close games this year, as Bama has steam rolled over everyone, that was tougher competition.

Mississipi State is carrying over success from last year, Well come back here Sunday because like i said i would not be shocked at all if MSU beats Bama.

In no way, shape or form will Mississippi State will beat 'Bama. They have had some close games this year, as Bama has steam rolled over everyone, that was tougher competition.

Never know....Bama does have a big game @ LSU could be a trap game is all im saying

This fact could play in Miss St's favor if they can get the game to the 4th qtr. I hope Bama loses at some point, that way our 1993-1997 greatest run ever would remain in-tact, because let's face it, it's facing a challenge right now.

This fact could play in Miss St's favor if they can get the game to the 4th qtr. I hope Bama loses at some point, that way our 1993-1997 greatest run ever would remain in-tact, because let's face it, it's facing a challenge right now.

I would LOVE for Bama to lose, but no way its going to happen to Miss State. LSU and A&M are the only two left on their schedule that would have a chance in beating them.

I thought this was a Nebraska message board...oh well, I'm enjoying the show....

You should have seen the Clemson and South Carolina fans going at it on Huskerboard in 2008 when we played Clemson in the Gator Bowl. It was epic.

They HATE eachother. If I remember correctly, SC was playing Iowa in their bowl the morning of our Gator Bowl. I remember drinking on the Landing in Jacksonville and fans of both teams were there. 3-4 fights about broke out. Hate hate HATE.

I hope Bama loses at some point, that way our 1993-1997 greatest run ever would remain in-tact, because let's face it, it's facing a challenge right now.

Bama lost as many games in one season as we did in that whole 5 years.

Nope.

I agree with you. And last year they didnt even win their division, much less conference. I'm saying on a national perceiving level. If Alabama wins the National Title this year, it will be deemed the greatest 5 year run in ever in College Football. Mark it. Book it.

I thought this was a Nebraska message board...oh well, I'm enjoying the show....

You should have seen the Clemson and South Carolina fans going at it on Huskerboard in 2008 when we played Clemson in the Gator Bowl. It was epic.

They HATE eachother. If I remember correctly, SC was playing Iowa in their bowl the morning of our Gator Bowl. I remember drinking on the Landing in Jacksonville and fans of both teams were there. 3-4 fights about broke out. Hate hate HATE.

I looked for the thread, couldn't find it. I hate those guys. Goooooooo Vols!

Michigan and Oregon in the rose bowl would be awesome! i concur with this projection

Yes, until Oregon gashes Michigan for 40+ points in a half. :facepalm:

Anyway, playing a Pac-12 team in the Rose Bowl may not happen this year--it's looking like it will be a SEC/Pac-12 title game. And from what I could gather online, if they lose the Pac-12 champ to the title game, the Rose Bowl gets first pick of the at-large BCS qualifiers...

Michigan and Oregon in the rose bowl would be awesome! i concur with this projection

Yes, until Oregon gashes Michigan for 40+ points in a half. :facepalm:

Anyway, playing a Pac-12 team in the Rose Bowl may not happen this year--it's looking like it will be a SEC/Pac-12 title game. And from what I could gather online, if they lose the Pac-12 champ to the title game, the Rose Bowl gets first pick of the at-large BCS qualifiers...

Who do you think will trip up KState?