ESPN's Week 8 Bowl Projections.

Until we field a defense that can consistently stop mobile QB's and strong running teams, and field an offense that isn't a turnover/penalty machine, we can forget about beating any SEC team in a bowl game. NU better be ready to tackle Michigan this weekend before we discuss any bowl game scenarios. For crying out loud, we barely beat a very marginal Northwestern team.

I would rather face an SEC team, than someone I know we can beat. We are getting better and better each game, just the turnover margin is killing us. Facing an SEC team, is not only great for publicity, but great for recruiting. I would take on LSU, S Carolina or Georgia.

As scary as LSU seemed last year... I'd welcome them in a bowl as well.

Their offense blows dong this year. Would be a good matchup for our D, as it is down too, but getting better... I think. Plus, even if the objective CFB can see LSU's O blows big D :lol: , if NU could beat LSU (with ESPN on their nuts and whatnot), it would be HUGE (!) for recruiting and publicity purposes.

Also would welcome the opportunity to smack S. Carolina back for last year or play an ever-mistake prone UGA. They're like the NU of the SEC... it's ridiculous. S. Carolina's D is arguably more talented than LSU's this year, however.

Would you please go to Mississippi St.'s schedule/results and tell me which game you're really impressed with?

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-12/sec/2012-mississippi-state-bulldogs-football-schedule.php There schedule consists of so far Jackson State at home, Auburn at home, Troy at Troy, South Alabama at home, Kentucky at Kentucky, Tennessee at home, And Middle Tennessee at home. Weak sauce not to mention the only decent team they played Tennessee was at home.