ESPN's Week 8 Bowl Projections.

I should mention that as a Husker fan, I would rather the Huskers not play an SEC team in the bowl. Mississippi State or Georgia would be a rough, rough opponent for the Huskers. All those teams are so disciplined and well coached. And physical. I think more than the Huskers could readily handle.

I think we could beat MSU but it would be tough to stop the Georgia RB duo as well as Aaron Murray. We can't back down we need to come out and run straight up the gut and make them stop us straight up Nebraska football.

MSU would very likely run the table in the B1G (were they in the B1g) and do so w/o being overly challenged... except by OSU.

NU would be in trouble with that matchup.

I don't think so, but that's just me I suppose... I think a defense like Michigan and MIch. St. have had lately could give them fits. I'd say they'd be top three but that's about as far as I'd go...

I should mention that as a Husker fan, I would rather the Huskers not play an SEC team in the bowl. Mississippi State or Georgia would be a rough, rough opponent for the Huskers. All those teams are so disciplined and well coached. And physical. I think more than the Huskers could readily handle.

You're right, we should just decide to go to the Little Caesars Bowl, or just don't go to one at all.

Anyone else see the irony of a Buckeye fan posting bowl projections?

:thumbs Couldnt help but give you a hard time.

I love it. We can go 12-0,11-1 or 10-2 and not worry about playing and getting embarrassed in the Rose Bowl Game. We'll let ann arbor university do that :P

AND get a top 5 ranking NEXT year

Maybe OSU should cheat some more so you can love it some more.

I love it. We can go 12-0,11-1 or 10-2 and not worry about playing and getting embarrassed in the Rose Bowl Game. We'll let ann arbor university do that :P

And exactly what good would that top 5 ranking be next year, hmmm?

Just 33 more days little wolverweenie......

And then your @ss kickings can continue after the one year hiatus.

Well for example, they can choke for the eighth time straight against a SEC team. Sky is the limit really.

A chance to play in Indy/For it all??

Trick question maybe? :confucius

yea well, I guess after late 80's and the 90's beatdowns Buckeyes did need a break and get some wins under the belt, the series was getting a bit one sided. It's 58-43 still, dont think you will see this flip in your lifetime.

yea well, I guess after late 80's and the 90's beatdowns Buckeyes did need a break and get some wins under the belt, the series was getting a bit one sided. It's 58-43 still, dont think you will see this flip in your lifetime.

If our coach is from Ohio then we kick your @ss.

Woody and Tress ,obviously. Earle had a 5-4 advantage over Mr. Schembechler.

About the all time record? The leather helmet days were good for those up north. The advantage is clear since the game has evolved and I believe its even since OSU joined the Big Ten.

Right right "woody", have a loosing record so let's make excuses, I get it. Anyway since the last 30 years were up by one game, not seeing that clear advantage. It's a long road to catch up.

:confucius

I think you are confused. I talked about THIS year's game. You mentioned all time record.

Stop living in the past. There is a skunkweasel butt kicking coming in 33 days. This is the game where 364 days of frustration will be let out. Enjoy your Turkey on Thursday and the Huskers vs Hawkeyes on Friday because Saturday will just be pain.