Updated bowl destination

HANC

When Nebraska wins the bowl, I want a good picture of the trophy. I am uncertain as if I'd like BC or a player to be holding it, but I will get a picture of that hardware.

That's what trophy cases are for.

=========

This being my first year following every single gane, and the first bowl game of my Husker fandom (I'm very much a rookie), it will be really great to see the team in a bowl game. I know that everyone else has a lot of past memories, but, this will be the first time that I've seen, or heard, every game and watched the team battle to get into this bowl, to earn it. Needless to say, I'm going to enjoy it a lot.

I wouldn't have minded Michigan, but I'll take Iowa, too

Should be an absolute blast :woo

:restore

I think the rule is that if you're in the top 6 AND a conference champ, you are guaranteed a BCS spot. This is the "mid-major" rule and it's how Utah got in last year. If you are in the top 4 you are guaranteed a bid even if you aren't the conference champ.

Ok, that makes more sense. Still, how is the BCS going to justify leaving the #5 team out in the cold?

there is still a chance that Oregon will get a BCS birth. i think that they were 8th in the polls before LSU and VT got beat. with the big 10, pac 10, big 12, sec, acc, and big east getting automatic bids that only leaves 2 at large bids. ND is most likely going to get one of those largely because of the fan following even though they have 2 loses and will leave out OSU or Oregon. and since the Ducks are 10-1 IMO they are in and that puts UCLA in the Holiday bowl. since Oklahoma played UCLA before that sends NU to the Holiday bowl even though the Holiday bowl has usually invited the loser of the Big 12 Champ game.

everyone knows that sCUm is not going to an upper tier bowl with them losing bad 3 games in a row and scoring only 6 points compared to the 100 that NU and TU put up on them.

so my prediction before the matchups come out today is OU vs IU/MU in the Alamo and NU vs UCLA/Oregon

but we find out today

GBR RTO