Feel free to agree ;) or disagree :bat:lol:

With ISU losing, this helps NU

With Texas hopefully stomping CU next week, this helps NU

My opinion:

Texas = Rose

Tech = Cotton

OU = next in line....probably Alamo or Holiday

Here is where it gets interesting

CU would be next in pecking order, but they will probably be on a 3 game losing streak, and ahve classless fans who will not travel well after 3 losses.... NU probably ahead of them....

I think that NU and ISU would be next (not sure where MU is).....but NU beat ISU head-head and is coming off of win !!!!

This would make me think that:

NU = Alamo or Holiday....whichever doesn't have OU

ISU = Houston

MU = Independence

CU = Fort Worth or Champs

Am I missing anyone ?

Just heard on CBS that the announcers seem to believe that it is a good possibility that OU would play Florida in Independence Bowl....... unsure where this came from, but may be true..... This obviously would open Holiday/Alamo even more for the 'skers.

All in all, that's a pretty good showing for the Big XII, DJR.

I'd agree. Eventhough the North kind of stumbled at the end, I think it is improved over last season.

let's face it: watching who would win the big xii north this year was like watching a couple of crippled kids fight over a crutch.

i'm just hoping nebraska doesn't have to ride the short bus to memorial stadium next year. ;)

Here is how I see it going down:

Rose = Texas

Cotton = Texas Tech

Holiday = Oklahoma

Alamo = Nebraska

Houston = Colorado

Independence = Iowa State

Champs = Missouri

Fort Worth = Kansas

It seems like we share a fairly close opinion on bowl match ups.

I'm not sure if Iowa State will go to the Independence bowl though. They have been there 2 of the last 3 years and are about as excited to go back as Nebraska.

I know that ISU can't "select" which bowl, but I think that the Independence Bowl will realize that ISU fans probably not travel well back for the 3rd time, so I see them working a deal with the Houston sending CU to Shreveport and ISU to Houston.....

Once again, I heard something on tv concerning OU vs Florida in the Independence Bowl ????

It seems like we share a fairly close opinion on bowl match ups.

I'm not sure if Iowa State will go to the Independence bowl though. They have been there 2 of the last 3 years and are about as excited to go back as Nebraska.

I know that ISU can't "select" which bowl, but I think that the Independence Bowl will realize that ISU fans probably not travel well back for the 3rd time, so I see them working a deal with the Houston sending CU to Shreveport and ISU to Houston.....

Once again, I heard something on tv concerning OU vs Florida in the Independence Bowl ????

What you say about ISU makes sense, and they may go to Houston over CU. I believe ISU played in that game in 2004 and 2001, and I have no idea how they travelled. That ISU loss might have propelled NU from the Independence or Houston bowl up to the Alamo or even the Holiday Bowl. So for that we can say, thanks ISU! :thumbs I heard the same thing about OU-FU and I think that dude was on crack.