Next Season

PIMPLE

What was done as freshmen means little today. KState is way better than it was a few years ago, they have beaten Oklahoma and West Virgina, two ranked teams. Just how do we stack up in that category. Past is past.

And a year and half ago all were saying our defense is going to kill the Big 10 because they are so slow, we will win the conference and just run every one out, Michigan is bad because they were the year before and on and on and on.

We are in a weak conference, my guess below all, even the Big Least. We would struggle with some of the MAC teams I think. But then again we did beat the Sun Belt champion. YEA!

We would get killed in the Big 12. See no reason it would change other than Nebraska fans always say the same things when the shoe is on the other foot.

We would have no chance at a CC in the Big 12, and due to the level of this conference we think we have a chance to win it. I think that chance may end this weekend, but almost certainly with Penn State.

What was done as freshmen means little today. KState is way better than it was a few years ago, they have beaten Oklahoma and West Virgina, two ranked teams. Just how do we stack up in that category. Past is past.

And a year and half ago all were saying our defense is going to kill the Big 10 because they are so slow, we will win the conference and just run every one out, Michigan is bad because they were the year before and on and on and on.

We are in a weak conference, my guess below all, even the Big Least. We would struggle with some of the MAC teams I think. But then again we did beat the Sun Belt champion. YEA!

We would get killed in the Big 12. See no reason it would change other than Nebraska fans always say the same things when the shoe is on the other foot.

We would have no chance at a CC in the Big 12, and due to the level of this conference we think we have a chance to win it. I think that chance may end this weekend, but almost certainly with Penn State.

Penn State normally doesn't have much of an offense from what I understand skersfan..................their defense is good, but their offense is mediocre. They only scored that many points against Iowa because Iowa is that bad right now.

Mcgoin(spelling is doing fantastic supposedly. At least listeng to sirius sports news. Expecting Penn State to knock off Ohio State. He is the talk of the talking heads. I guess we will see tomorrow. I am more worried about Michigan, but I do not think that Penn State is going to be a gimme by any means, actually I think all are going to be dog fights. Hope I am wrong.

Are you going to the game tomorrow? With Patti being so upset, I may have seen my last live game. sucks, but rather not listen to it.