Refs

I thought that the refs actually watched film on the teams they would be officiating. The reason being they would understand how the offenses/defenses worked and where to look for penalties.

I know this is the case in the NFL because it was on an "Inside Sports" special. And it made total sense. I figured college would be very similar. Even in high school, the refs know where they will be early in the week if not the whole year...

They do watch film. At least the 1-AA refs do when they stay at my hotel. I love talking football w/those guys.

I call BS on the film watching.

They all slept at a Holiday Inn Express and that's about the extent of it.

Haha you guys give me crap for starting this thread then the refs go out and poo down their legs..yet again. Its not prophetic its called seeing a trend. The refs don't like our coaches yelling at them constantly and we get bs calls against us almost every week because of it. You can pretty much book it happening again this week.

Haha you guys give me crap for starting this thread then the refs go out and poo down their legs..yet again. Its not prophetic its called seeing a trend. The refs don't like our coaches yelling at them constantly and we get bs calls against us almost every week because of it. You can pretty much book it happening again this week.

It's kind of funny. Now there are two "Refs" threads.