Whatever happened to those red "Corn Fed" t-shirts...

that some of the lovely Nebraska ladies used to wear? I really liked 'em but I never see 'em anymore and was wondering if maybe they've been banned for being uncouth or something. (Not to be fresh, but one would have to think those didn't hurt the cause when it came to recruits visiting the school.:-)

Here's to a great game tonight -- wish I could be there!-- and let's hope no one gets hurt and that the Refs do a great job of officiating!

CornFed_gals.jpg

Yeah, that's Casey Martinez. Taylor's dad. He sold the Corn Fed stuff at a bunch of different schools. Like Lo Country said above, he stopped selling them at UNL when requested. There wasn't really anything wrong with it--they asked him to stop sales because of a look of impropriety. I don't think he sells them any more. But the website is still up. LINK

CornFed_gals.jpg

Yeah, that's Casey Martinez. Taylor's dad. He sold the Corn Fed stuff at a bunch of different schools. Like Lo Country said above, he stopped selling them at UNL when requested. There wasn't really anything wrong with it--they asked him to stop sales because of a look of impropriety. I don't think he sells them any more. But the website is still up. LINK

it totally looks like the girl on the right has a mustache.

• Fire 2

CornFed_gals.jpg

And all 4 of them look like they lost a fight to the ugly stick.

CornFed_gals.jpg

And all 4 of them look like they lost a fight to the ugly stick.

And none of them would touch you with a 20 foot pole lol.

CornFed_gals.jpg

--------------

Pretty cool! They're cute little things.;-)

Thanks for sharing!