On behalf of Michigan fans everywhere, let me apologize

This is the MOST pitiful performance I've seen in ages!! This clown bellomy ought not even be on the field, much less be the Michigan backup QB!! What a pathetic joke! hoke is someone I've always suspected as being retarded, but now I know for sure! Devon Gardner is the backup QB that should be in there, not this clown from Texas!!

Pitiful! Absolutely pathetic!!!!!!!

Hey, no need to apologize. We're good with it ;)

But yeah, you're absolutely right. Bellomy self destructed from the outset, and it never stopped. Why in the world would it never occur to Michigan coaches to use Devin Gardner? Against a team that has had trouble containing mobile QBs but has an entire graveyard filled with pocket passers who tried to throw on us?

This is the MOST pitiful performance I've seen in ages!! This clown bellomy ought not even be on the field, much less be the Michigan backup QB!! What a pathetic joke! hoke is someone I've always suspected as being retarded, but now I know for sure! Devon Gardner is the backup QB that should be in there, not this clown from Texas!!

If Denard stays in, we lose.

I don't think so. He was being contained....

• Fire 3

No.

If Denard stays in, it would've been a different game. No one knows if we would have won or lost, but Michigan stood no chance with the way Bellomy was spraying balls.

I don't think so. He was being contained....

True. And had all sorts of time to look for his receiver

Really. I think we win either way.

Really. I think we win either way.

My gut tells me otherwise but we'll agree to disagree :wasted

The difference is Ohio State was taking it to us last year before Miller was out, and we were keeping the lid on Denard. I was very impressed with our defense from the get-go and I think we would have won the game either way.

As it stands, we fairly dominated.

Bellomy - 3/16, 19%, 37 yards, 2 sacks (17 yards lost), 3 INTs. 5 rushes for 0 yards.

So with the ball in his hands on a total of 23 dropbacks/runs, Bellomy accounted for 27 yards. And 3 turnovers.