On behalf of Michigan fans everywhere, let me apologize

This is the MOST pitiful performance I've seen in ages!! This clown bellomy ought not even be on the field, much less be the Michigan backup QB!! What a pathetic joke! hoke is someone I've always suspected as being retarded, but now I know for sure! Devon Gardner is the backup QB that should be in there, not this clown from Texas!!

Pitiful! Absolutely pathetic!!!!!!!

If Denard stays in, we lose.

And if Rex plays?

This is the MOST pitiful performance I've seen in ages!! This clown bellomy ought not even be on the field, much less be the Michigan backup QB!! What a pathetic joke! hoke is someone I've always suspected as being retarded, but now I know for sure! Devon Gardner is the backup QB that should be in there, not this clown from Texas!!

I laugh how you are so harsh on a RS Freshman QB, but you don't mention your Junior or Seniors DROPPING BALLS. Doesn't help a new guys confidence if your guys aren't catching balls that are landing in their hands. You should be more upset that your COACHES didn't prepare that kid more than what they did. I feel bad for him actually, he tried, but when he did do something good, your players (WR's) couldn't pull it in when they needed, making you very one dimensional. Its not easy to pass on our secondary.

YOU APOLOGIZED TO THE OPPONENT FOR THEIR SITUATION? WOW! GIVE ME A 105 POUND WOMAN INSTEAD OF A 200 POUND MAN ANY DAY IN A CLOSE QUARTERS SITUATION.

I'm not sure it's clear whether the OP is a Husker of Wolverines fan... he's got the default N avatar and his wording didn't make it clear one way or the other. The title implies he's a michigan fan, so that's what i assume.

yeah I have a few beers in me and now understand the pot.

YOU APOLOGIZED TO THE OPPONENT FOR THEIR SITUATION? WOW! GIVE ME A 105 POUND WOMAN INSTEAD OF A 200 POUND MAN ANY DAY IN A CLOSE QUARTERS SITUATION.

I'm not sure it's clear whether the OP is a Husker of Wolverines fan... he's got the default N avatar and his wording didn't make it clear one way or the other. The title implies he's a michigan fan, so that's what i assume.

yeah I have a few beers in me and now understand the pot.

Drugs are bad mmmmmkay?

I don't think so. He was being contained....

I agree. We held his offense to 6 and Bellomy's to 3. I think the game might have been closer but the Husker D was holding tight.

What a freaking joke. He didn't and we won. He was getting his ass kicked.

But leave it to someone to talk sh#t after we won.

Unbelievable.

• Fire 1

I don't think so. He was being contained....

I agree, Huskers had Robinson contained. They would have made a comeback with him, but i think eventually Huskers would have won. Good game. Bellamy is a redshirt freshman, playing in a hostile environment like Memorial Stadium, cut the kid some slack.

• Fire 1

Really. I think we win either way.

I would have liked to have seen that game! This is definitely a time that I was thrilled to be wrong in my prediction about the outcome of this game, but, dang, I would have liked to have seen it with Denard for the whole game.

What a freaking joke. He didn't and we won. He was getting his ass kicked.

But leave it to someone to talk sh#t after we won.

Unbelievable.

Easy there homeslice.... was just his gut feeling, there was no rant. No need to hate and dog pile. Many ppl thought this would be a dangerous game and even picked UM. I didn't, but many did. We won inspite of the injury, so I'm good with that.

Dwight-False-264x300.jpg

We also did a good job at containing Braxton the first half as well. I agree with all the other realist out there that this game would have likely been different had Robinson played the whole game. Let's face it, their defense played well, and they made our offense look bad quite a bit. Thank god their backup quarterback is a f'ing joke.

The huskers have still yet to play an entire game on both sides of the ball against any team that is worth mentioning....