Nice performace tonight Huskers

Sucks that DRob couldn't finish the game. I don't think anyone wants to win that way. It certainly affected the game.

For a minute there it looked like Martinez was going to be out of it too. What a weird second half that would have been.... Neither of our teams has a serviceable backup quarterback apparently.

Still have a long road ahead of us (Penn State, Mich State, and Iowa are no gimmes). For some reason we still can not figure out the penalties and turnovers..Its frustrating. However, a win is a win..Good luck the rest of the way Michiganman

Actually, none of our games are 'gimmies'. Minnesota may be playing for a bowl, and they have a mobile QB and a decent defense--could be dangerous.

Still have a long road ahead of us (Penn State, Mich State, and Iowa are no gimmes). For some reason we still can not figure out the penalties and turnovers..Its frustrating. However, a win is a win..Good luck the rest of the way Michiganman

Actually, none of our games are 'gimmies'. Minnesota may be playing for a bowl, and they have a mobile QB and a decent defense--could be dangerous.

I don't think we will have a problem with Minnesota, but they are unpredictable, which is the most dangerous part. Penn State is the toughest game ahead of us. Iowa, they are going to be our easiest game. We shut them down last year, with their two biggest play makers, and they don't have anyone besides Mark Weisman. You won't make it anywhere one dimensional.

MichiganMan, thanks! It was a much needed win, and I hope Robinson comes back 100%. You will need him against OSU!