back in the top 25

Let's just hope the team remembers UCLA, Ohio State and Northwestern. They tend to get big heads REALLY fast, and success often breeds complacency with these guys. Hopefully they're over that, and hopefully refusing the Blackshirts after last week was evidence.

The only game that matters right now is Sparty. We play at their house, and with that defense they could beat us 10-3, real easy.

Focus on the game at hand, let the rankings and everything else take care of itself.

Absolutely. 2 down 4 to go. We need to focus on our next game which is with MSU next weekend. Nothing beyond that. We've been there-done that and it's always a recipe for disaster!

Personally I could care less what our ranking is. We raise great, just win games, play right is all that is important. Not really excited about the Rose Bow, with the loss to Ohio State, to me we will not be the true champion no matter what.

If we win out, I guess we deserve to be there, better than someone else, but if Ohio State finished undefeated, we won nothing, it was given to us. Not a negative on the team, but a loss means as much as a win. I had hoped Penn State would beat Ohio State and we would beat Penn State, then I could justify the champion mode.

I know most do not think that way and it is fine. Just a different drummer I guess.

But we have a lot of work to do, before we even think about the Rose Bowl.

Just keep winning. That is needed for recruiting.

Bs......

OSU is on probation for a reason. They broke the rules. A loss by them is by someone that played by different rules.