back in the top 25

If we win out, which we should... I would guess we will enter the rose bowl around 8 or 9?

I can't see it getting that high even with winning out. The Big Ten has no respect nationally this year.

South Carolina had 2 losses last year when they faced us yet they were ranked only #9. And they came from a tough conference like the SEC

I think IF we win out...

We might be able to scratch the top 15.

Top 10? No way.

Doesn't really matter. Rankings are really only important if we're in the discussion of the BCS Title Game.

As long as we stay focused, play smart, and win out, the rest should take care of itself.

Huskers vs Trojans in the Rose Bowl would be the ideal situation (assuming that Oregon plays Alabama for the title)

If we win out, which we should... I would guess we will enter the rose bowl around 8 or 9?

I can't see it getting that high even with winning out. The Big Ten has no respect nationally this year.

The teams ahead of us that that will most likely lose.

#20 Texas Tech - Small chance they could lose to Texas Nov 3rd. They should rise in similar position with us to the end.

#19 Boise State - Nobody, their schedule is weak we will most likely jump them.

#18 USC - Will most likely lose to Oregon and Notre Dame, with a possibility to drop a 3rd game to UCLA. We would pass them

#17 Miss St - Have to go through Texas A&M and LSU, most likely will drop one game.

#16 - Texas A&M - Still has to go through Alabama and Miss St., will most likely drop 1 game

#15 - Standford - Still has to go through Oregon State, Oregon and UCLA (They also will play a Pac12 Title Game), Most likely to drop 1-2 of these games.

#14 - Oklahoma - West Virginia is the only team left for them, they should have a pretty easy road. Will most likely stay ahead of us.

#13 - Oregon State - Must go through Stanford and Oregon, with a slightly tough game against ASU, I could see them losing most likely one, possibly two.

#12 - Louisville - Should win out, with their last tough game being against an overrated Rutgers team. We may jump them due to SoS

#11 - South Carolina - Last remaining tough game is against Clemson. Could drop that game, but won't make it to the SEO title.

#10 - Clemson - Last remaining tough game is against South Carolina. Could drop that game, but most likely won't make it too the conference title unless Florida State Loses

#9 - Florida State - Has to go through Florida, and will most likely lose. Also will play in the ACC championship game, but will win most likely. We may jump them after their loss.

#8 - Florida - Has to take on Florida State but should finish the season with all wins. Will most likely not play in the SEC title game. They will remain ahead of us.

#7 - Georgia - Should win out, but may lose in the SEC title game. They will remain ahead of us.

#6 - Ohio State - Still has to play Michigan and Wisconsin, but I don't see them losing. No post season play. They will remain ahead of us.

#5 - LSU - has to play Miss St and Bama, most likely lose one game. Will remain ahead of us.

#4 - Notre Dame - still has to play USC but should go out with all wins. Will remain ahead of us.

#3 - K State - Has to finish against Texas, but should go undefeated.

#2 - Oregon - Yet to play USC, Standford, and Oregon State. Could finish undefeated, but would have to play USC or UCLA in the Pac12 title agian. Most likely to win out, could lose 2 games.

#1 - Bama - Yet to play LSU and A&M, most likely to go undefeated but could drop 1-2 games after the SEC title game.

With all these, I would revise my estimate and put us around #12-#13 entering bowl season if we win out.

Let's just hope the team remembers UCLA, Ohio State and Northwestern. They tend to get big heads REALLY fast, and success often breeds complacency with these guys. Hopefully they're over that, and hopefully refusing the Blackshirts after last week was evidence.

The only game that matters right now is Sparty. We play at their house, and with that defense they could beat us 10-3, real easy.

Focus on the game at hand, let the rankings and everything else take care of itself.

• Fire 1

Let's just hope the team remembers UCLA, Ohio State and Northwestern. They tend to get big heads REALLY fast, and success often breeds complacency with these guys. Hopefully they're over that, and hopefully refusing the Blackshirts after last week was evidence.

The only game that matters right now is Sparty. We play at their house, and with that defense they could beat us 10-3, real easy.

Focus on the game at hand, let the rankings and everything else take care of itself.

Exactly, the team should not be satisfied. Too much out there still to accomplish.