PJ Smith....

Saunders

We just suspended a person for making posts specifically about race. This OP makes me :facepalm:

It's 2012. You do realize that, right?

Yeah.... it's 2012, bfd. Since when did Huskerboard become such a politically correct forum full of uptight people? I mean seriously, wtf....

Are you seriously going to tell me that I can't make a small joke about the slow non-mobile QB taking down our safety from behind???? You know, the one we were all happy to see because he supposedly couldn't run? No racial "slurs" were used. Nothing I said is remotely as bad as anything you'd hear on network TV in the evenings.

Yes. And if you have further problems with it, we can deal with that. We've had a much-publicized crackdown over the last two weeks, and members have been banned for racial posts.

Don't complain, just move on.

We just suspended a person for making posts specifically about race. This OP makes me :facepalm:

It's 2012. You do realize that, right?

Yeah.... it's 2012, bfd. Since when did Huskerboard become such a politically correct forum full of uptight people? I mean seriously, wtf....

Are you seriously going to tell me that I can't make a small joke about the slow non-mobile QB taking down our safety from behind???? You know, the one we were all happy to see because he supposedly couldn't run? No racial "slurs" were used. Nothing I said is remotely as bad as anything you'd hear on network TV in the evenings.

Yes. And if you have further problems with it, we can deal with that. We've had a much-publicized crackdown over the last two weeks, and members have been banned for racial posts.

Don't coplain, just move on.

Whatever you say bro...
  • Fire 1

In his post-game interview, PJ said that he thought he was home free and pulled up a little. He said they were giving him sh*t as soon as he got to the sidelines.

I thought PJ (Or JP or JB or whatever his name is) slowed up a bit. Did I read somewhere that someone said he thought he was home free and slowed down?

That should have been a TD.

Very fortunate interception for PJ, wish he could have taken it to the house. I was sitting next to his family, we were all going wild.

I thought PJ (Or JP or JB or whatever his name is) slowed up a bit. Did I read somewhere that someone said he thought he was home free and slowed down?

That should have been a TD.

Agreed. The playcalling selection after that play was puzzling, and Turner losing the ball in the lights didn't help.