Mitt Romney oursources his campaign hat order to China

Jimmy Carter last ran for president 33 years ago. 1992 was 20 years ago. Having worked for Fox News for the last several years as a pet "Democrat" kills any credibility Caddell has. He can register Democrat all he wants, but he's a DINO. No amount of wrangling changes that.

You think I change the story? You think I vilify? Do you even listen to Romney and his etch-a-sketch, 47% campaign? Take off the blinders, man.

EDIT - still waiting on any kind of link or credible source for any of the allegations in the first few posts in this thread. Lots of "I heard" without facts. It's shameful the way the Republicans have latched on to this tragedy for political gain.

For everyone who keeps talking about hats, Knapp doesn't care about hats. He started this thread to somehow prove that people should be providing links and sources for every argument. This all sprung up from the Libya part duex thread which I posted his first response asking for any sources or links. Notice the timestamps when he asked for sources on the Libya thread and when he started this thread.

I feel like Knap has turned into The Joker. "The Joker Planned to get caught!" Sometimes I think you're off the rocker (no age jokes intented) and then you have a greater purpose that my little brain can't comprehend.