Mitt Romney oursources his campaign hat order to China

I guess all I can reply is if you are incorrect.

What?

Do you believe the hat you posted is a legitimate hat sold from the Romney campaign?

What evidence do you have that it isn't? Why shouldn't we believe this?

For one Romney's website states all prodcuts were "Made in the USA" which I already posted once of course. Please reread the thread to catch up if you need to. If this stuff was made in China, the media would be ALL OVER this. A quick google search finds a couple of blogs and message board posts of the hat with no legitimate verification that it is a Romney hat. The color of the hat isn't even offered on the site either. I'd appreciate any help you can give me to help verify the hat is real if you can.

I thought you were better then this Knapp, I really did. Just posting a pic like that without any link or source of verification that it is legitimate and hoping we would all blindly believe it. Whatever your beliefs are, I can respect even if I completely disagree with them, but when you try to pull crap like this out or your ass, I do lose respect.

So.... we're OK with taking stuff from blogs and various non-official sources on the Benghazi attack, but hats - that's off limits?

Good to know.

What exactly did I take from blogs and various non-official sources on Benghazi? The answer would be nothing. There is another thread or two for that topic if you have a beef about that. Next time don't start controversial threads if you don't even want to back them up and just divert to something else. Save us all the bandwidth.

I guess all I can reply is if you are incorrect.

What?

Do you believe the hat you posted is a legitimate hat sold from the Romney campaign?

What evidence do you have that it isn't? Why shouldn't we believe this?

The burden of proof is on you knapp, if we're going with traditional models here. The question is why we should, if the source themselves claims otherwise and all you've offered is a picture (as if those have never been faked ever).