Burkhead hardship? What do you think?

Adult leadership is needed. He has done all he needs to for this program. I still feel he has been rushed back into service, not saying he has not asked for it. I would rather he sat and if we get to the Rose Bowl and he is 100% let him play, if not set until the combine.

The knee has not healed and it most likely is not going to until it is totally rested. Not two weeks.

Let the kid make some money down the road.

Played to many quarters, or percentage (I believe it is 20%) of the teams quarters. So this isn't an option.

Someone on another board claimed that the math indicates that if we make the B1G Title Game and a Bowl Game, and assuming Rex is done for the year, that Rex may qualify, or at least be in some sort of gray area?

Don't know if this is legit, or someone trolling hard, so take it FWIW.

Played to many quarters, or percentage (I believe it is 20%) of the teams quarters. So this isn't an option.

Someone on another board claimed that the math indicates that if we make the B1G Title Game and a Bowl Game, and assuming Rex is done for the year, that Rex may qualify, or at least be in some sort of gray area?

Don't know if this is legit, or someone trolling hard, so take it FWIW.

Does a Conference Game or Bowl game account for part of that? Rex has only officially been out 3 games this season, with not being eligible to play for his injury. I heard that on BTN when they were speaking about him and the chances we will see him against MSU, which I hope we don't. Let him heal.