What is your biggest factor in going to an away game?

At this point in my life cost/location. Last season I was able to get to 3 games for ~80 a ticket. Had places to stay each place so it was doable. This season going to one game, mainly because it's close and cheap. Once I'm done being a student, I imagine it will be more of who I can get to go with me.

For me, it's weather and what the town/city has to offer. I'm not going to spend anything to visit a game where I'm going to be freezing my butt off. Considering one will be dedicating a weekend for an away game, there's got to be a lot more to offer other than just the game itself because the game will only make up three to four hours of the weekend.

For me, it's weather and what the town/city has to offer. I'm not going to spend anything to visit a game where I'm going to be freezing my butt off. Considering one will be dedicating a weekend for an away game, there's got to be a lot more to offer other than just the game itself because the game will only make up three to four hours of the weekend.

For me, I count the time before and after the game as "game time" too, like, last weekend, we went from Omaha to Lincoln at 1pm, well that started "game time" for me. We got back home around 1:30am, so it was like a 12 hour day of partying

For me, I count the time before and after the game as "game time" too, like, last weekend, we went from Omaha to Lincoln at 1pm, well that started "game time" for me. We got back home around 1:30am, so it was like a 12 hour day of partying

agree - it's called "gameday" not "gamenight".

I am not kidding, I want to print that on a T-shirt and give it to about 5 of my guy friends that are married!!! FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! hhahaha

Put New Orleans on your calendar for 2013... my bet (got my room already) is that S. Miss. game indeed gets moved and the huskers flock to NO for some bourbon st. fun! I cant even remember the last time the fan base was in NO so I know everyone and there mother would come.

My criteria is simple, who we playing where is the game at... Went to Washington (never been), Chicago(never been) etc.

Future games I am strongly favoring

Tennessee ( never been)

Fresno St. ( nice area, wonder if husker clothes will still be the gang style once Sept. 2014 roles around?)

Miami - South Beach!

If I can sprinkle in some other games in Lincoln/Chicago/Columbus etc. then that would be great!

Put New Orleans on your calendar for 2013... my bet (got my room already) is that S. Miss. game indeed gets moved and the huskers flock to NO for some bourbon st. fun! I cant even remember the last time the fan base was in NO so I know everyone and there mother would come.

My criteria is simple, who we playing where is the game at... Went to Washington (never been), Chicago(never been) etc.

Future games I am strongly favoring

Tennessee ( never been)

Fresno St. ( nice area, wonder if husker clothes will still be the gang style once Sept. 2014 roles around?)

Miami - South Beach!

If I can sprinkle in some other games in Lincoln/Chicago/Columbus etc. then that would be great!

we will be making the NO treck as well if it happens. that would be essentially a 2nd bowl game for the Huskers.

Being a jinx is the biggest factor for me this year. Went to MI and WI last year. Tried to break the pattern by going to NW but since it was a close game, I'm avoiding MSU. I'll try IA and if it isn't a close game I'll go to Indy if we make the CCG. Chicago is a nice central location to live and drive to games but not good when you obviously have an effect on the outcome. Home games, no problem.