United Nations at polling sites how do you feel about that?

For the record, I have no problem with the UN here if they verify that the people who vote are actually who they say they are.

It's sad that it's come to this.

That's not why they're here. We've gone over this before. Voter ID is not a problem in this country. Vote suppression is a large and growing problem in this election.

Your opinion. I believe both are important.

Just for the record any one that is fine with the united nations being here is going to reap what they sow. If you are for it that is fine. This is America. I would just suggest you do some research and see if the united nations is allowed here under our Constitution? The answer is a flat ass No. But if the people welcome it then that is what we get. Again do your research. Remember Obama was the first acting president to chair the united nations. It was a direct violation of the Constitution under article 1 section 9. The people allowed it. I might be wrong on the article 1 section 9. Do your research and educate yourself. I do a ton of research and sometimes get things wrong is all.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State yup Obama violated that part of the Constitution. For the record I am neither a dem or repub.

united nations conspiracy theories are the oddest conspiracy theories to me.

how are they conspiracies when they are happening right in front of your face?

What do you think is happening? You think the U.N. is taking over America?

Or do you think that a rigged election can't happen here? 'Cause if you do, I have a bridge for sale.

united nations conspiracy theories are the oddest conspiracy theories to me.

how are they conspiracies when they are happening right in front of your face?

What do you think is happening? You think the U.N. is taking over America?

Or do you think that a rigged election can't happen here? 'Cause if you do, I have a bridge for sale.

were you referring to me knapp? a rigged election can happen here. I think it has been done or tried. United nations taking over america. Yes very slowly. Let me give you some links to the United states national parks and who has them.

I will say first off that the fact that anyone even sees this as necessary is giant black eye on our nation.

Secondly anyone who actually thinks these voter ID laws are anything other than a poll tax or voter intimidation is either lying to themselves, or lacks critical thinking skills.

There is a reason why the laws are designed in a way to lower the turnout of specific demographics.

The unwelcome truth of the matter is that as voter turn out increases, it tends to favor the left over the right, especially as the right has moved so far Starboard they have fallen off the ship. And they see limiting who can vote to people more likely to support them is the best way to maintain power.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State yup Obama violated that part of the Constitution. For the record I am neither a dem or repub.

You may need a history lesson on what a "Title" was several centuries ago. Such as a 'Duke.' Titles came with land, and a host of other benefits.

And the UN is not a King, Prince or foreign state.

The "chair" Obama accepted was what amounts to getting to lead a big meeting. If it was labeled differently, there wouldn't be a bunch of tin foil hat people running around. US Presidents have lead meetings of world leaders on a fairly regular basis.

• Fire 1

You may need a history lesson on what a "Title" was several centuries ago. Such as a 'Duke.' Titles came with land, and a host of other benefits.

And the UN is not a King, Prince or foreign state.

The "chair" Obama accepted was what amounts to getting to lead a big meeting. If it was labeled differently, there wouldn't be a bunch of tin foil hat people running around. US Presidents have lead meetings of world leaders on a fairly regular basis.

also strigori how does the president of this Sovereign nation be able to lead and also head the united nations and not have conflicting interests? History lesson, Really?

Its not heading the United Nations, he chaired the Security council for one month. The chair of the security council rotates monthly in alphabetical order among the 15 members. Which means Obama sat at the head of a table for a meeting or two. Conflicting interests? How so? If anything it is a means in which to make sure the US's interests are brought to the forefront of the meeting(s). And to show strength to the other world leaders in said meeting. Not doing so could be considered showing weakness to a number of leaders sitting in the meeting, including Iran's president, who's name I'm not going to attempt to spell, at a time when we are trying to use diplomacy first and foremost to keep Nukes out of their hands.

The 'history lesson' comment is in regards to the meaning of the word "Title" which has never had the same meaning on this continent. Offering "Titles" was a way in which the British at the time bought leaders of other nations. "Titles" of the era meant wealth and power.

• Fire 2