NU vs CU player of the game

Redman

Who was your MVP in the NU/CU game?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

taylor played great... threw it away wen he had to, took some shots and delivered perfectly thrown passes over the middle and outside...

cory ross played well also, catch-wise

bullocks played much better than in past games, and ruud played great as well.

the coaching staff made me really believe next year this team will get the rep they deserve and they will be in the pre-season top 25

if we win our bowl game we might get into the top 25.......maybe.....again it doesn't matter, i would rather see us earn it and win some games very convincingly next year......like we used to do....big margin wins, but we will have a challenging start......as long as we play solid and are competitive we will be ok...

hunter

What a hard choice to make. I voted for Nunn even though it could have been Taylor, Ross, Swift, or Bullocks and some other defensive players. I think Nunn made some big plays when we needed him to.

Nunn dropped 2 or 3 passes, most notably that frozen rope that Taylor tattooed on his Adidas logo on his jersey.