Post game interviews with T-Magic

You could tell Taylor was a bit disturbed talking about those 3 interceptions.

That to me is what separates him from most QB's. He gets just as pissed about making bad plays as anyone, but still has the ability to put it behind him in a blink of an eye and drive the team down the field to victory.

Yes.

Even on ESPN, he got loads of respect. Other teams talk about how dynamic it is, and I haven't heard one person actually talk about how they hope to exploit his turnovers. When they get gashed for 60 70 80 90 yard TDs and late game comebacks, I guess that's why.

This has been a bigtime season for Tmagic. I think on 1620 this week, or somewhere, they were talking about how (like many), Tmagic will be thought more well of after he's gone -- unless he wins big in championship games.

But there's definitely a growing difference in opinion, from the local haterade in the heart of cornhusker 'nation', and what other people actually see when they look at Mr Martinez.

I get as upset as the next guy when Taylor commits a turnover. What's different this year, especially in the last few weeks, is I no longer hope he shakes it off, I KNOW he will!

I no longer hope when we get behind, our defense stiffens up and keeps us in the game. I KNOW they will.

I no longer HOPE we can come back in the last part of the game. I KNOW we can!

These kids have it instilled in them, that they are never out of a game, that they can win any game.

Other teams take notice, we won't quit!

he's one of the few guys who has played since he was a freshman(after redhsirt year), and there are not a lot of freshmen playing because of all the mistakes they make, he has had to grow into the role infont of us, and it has at times been real hard to watch. his running has never really recovered since getting dinged against Mis-Sue...his passing was horrible and decision making was as well.his leadership was questioned early on...hell, i remember everyone thinking his dad with going to come get him and bo had to let everything know all was ok!!! he has worked hard and made huge strides. i think its hard to forget all that.

but, he is a stone cold baller now. he is a good passer, good runner, good decisionmaker(well minus that little underhand flick pass yesterday), and i think has become a good leader. his o-line doesnt always take care of him. T mart puts this team on his back with the help of Q, Kenny and abdullah when they are backed into a corner.

he is a straigh up baller who i think we will all remember for a long time. at this point in my life, i think of all the quartebacks i have seen play here in all these years watching these games, he and Brook Berringer are the 2 i will remember most . yea Scott frost , eric crouch and Tommy frasier are easy ones, but these 2 guys are special...

cant wait till his senior year

I get as upset as the next guy when Taylor commits a turnover. What's different this year, especially in the last few weeks, is I no longer hope he shakes it off, I KNOW he will!

I no longer hope when we get behind, our defense stiffens up and keeps us in the game. I KNOW they will.

I no longer HOPE we can come back in the last part of the game. I KNOW we can!

These kids have it instilled in them, that they are never out of a game, that they can win any game.

Other teams take notice, we won't quit!

That's where I differ unfortunately. I can't get out of the mind set that when we fall behind it's over. I guess in the last few years that's the way that it seems. You are right though they do have a lot of fight in them and even more when adversity hits. As far as Taylor he has come a LONG ways, but I still find myself grimicing when he drops back. I guess I have to get over it, because the line and Taylor have been better and like Bo said there are going to be INT's but it's how you react to them is what reall counts.

The kid has got ice water through his veins. The last 2 come back wins, have earned my respect for him. He is the X factor, he can change the game with one play good or bad.

Unless we win a championship with him, the media will only remember the negative.

I agree about your last part and I've always be a T-Mart supporter. I will say I was concerned with the way he looked while doing the interview. He looked dazed.................don't know if that's from the hits or if lights in the room were really bright? Not trying to create a **** storm, just something I picked up on.

The kid has got ice water through his veins. The last 2 come back wins, have earned my respect for him. He is the X factor, he can change the game with one play good or bad.

Unless we win a championship with him, the media will only remember the negative.

I agree about your last part and I've always be a T-Mart supporter. I will say I was concerned with the way he looked while doing the interview. He looked dazed.................don't know if that's from the hits or if lights in the room were really bright? Not trying to create a **** storm, just something I picked up on.

He always looks like that, though. It's that southern California beach bum drawl that throws people of, that laconic personality that would be more charming on a hollywood star than on a starting D1A QB.