Bell takes to twitter

MichiganMan

Sparty is the Missouri of the B1G.

In all fairness, that's a little derogatory towards Michigan State. :)

Michigan State did win the conference in 2010 (after tOSU's vacated wins) and in 1990 in football. Missouri hasn't won a conference title since 1968, if memory serves.

Michigan State is more analogous to K-State, IMO--both schools have run trashy players onto the field and coached dirty at times, and both have had very limited success.

Again, at least Sparty's logo and school colors are more distinguished. K-State always had a look about them as if they leaned too heavily on the second-year art students for their colors, marketing, and logos.

Le'veon Bell is an awesome running back. He should stick to doing that. He'd get more respect if he made his statements on the field.

Really? Honestly I think he's one of the most overrated players in the country. He dances too much for being so big. Makes him easy to tackle. Yeah he got like 190 yards but seems to be a poor man's TJ Duckett.

Le'veon Bell is an awesome running back. He should stick to doing that. He'd get more respect if he made his statements on the field.

Really? Honestly I think he's one of the most overrated players in the country. He dances too much for being so big. Makes him easy to tackle. Yeah he got like 190 yards but seems to be a poor man's TJ Duckett.

A poor man's TJ Duckett? Not a bad comparison. Especially considering Duckett played in the NFL for six or eight years.

I think a bit higher of Bell than you do. I'm guessing that Le'veon Bell will be drafted on day one of the draft--maybe first or second round--when he goes, that is. (This year? Hopefully?) If Bell had a better offense around him right now he'd be recognized as one of the best backs in college football, IMHO. If he played for Sabin at Alabama he'd probly be in Heisman discussions right now.

So I guess opinions can vary. lol