Bell takes to twitter

MichiganMan

What's all this "phantom" personal foul talk. It may have been a questionable call, but the MSU guy never should have put the ref in the position to throw the flag. Just a bone headed play so far from the ball.

Used to have some respect for Sparty, but that is fading fast.

Looks like those were removed. I don't understand why the Spartan fans didn't notice the sh**ty calls against us. They were lucky to be in that game. That call on Stafford led to a TD. So I guess we're even

Oh yeah, forgot to mention 0-7 all time against us Sparty. Better luck next year.

Sounds logical. Glad they cleared it up that that PI was the last play of the game. I was under the assumption that if that call was not made, we woulda been able to kick a field goal to go to overtime and win there. Guess I was wrong though. Too bad. Now this win really is tainted.

Or that there was a pretty questionable late hit that gave them four extra points. Pretty sure the B1G has it in for Sparty.

huh?

Our offensive line manhandled their Dline. Gholston tapped out.

Enjoy the 1 point loss. It will be the closest you will get for a while.

To be fair they'll just blame that on the missed late spear that Isiah Lewis had aimed at Braxton.

F Sparty.