Great Game Huskers

D1Sparty

Spartan fan here. Man what a game between these two teams. Both teams fought hard and I thought it was a shame that, in my opinion, the officiating in this game was terrible. Obviously MSU fans are upset about the PI call and saying that it cost us the game (which was bad but didn't cost us the game). But i thought that you guys also received some terrible calls as well. But it is what it is. Your offense was the first team that I have seen to consistently move the ball on our d. I believe the Huskers had over 300 rushing yards which is anything but easy to do on our d. Pretty much summed up our season, missed opportunities and losing another close game. I hope that everyone that made the trip to EL had a safe trip and a good time. I made the trip to Lincoln last year and I was blown away by the courtesy and sportsmanship your fanbase showed and I am definitely looking forward to making the trip next season.

Good luck the rest of the season. We have pretty much everyone coming back next year but it sounded like so will the Huskers so next years game should be a blast.

• Fire 9

Thanks for being a good sport. It's probably beating a dead horse but we Nebraska fans having played in 2 conferences are generally of the opinion that Big 10 officiating is terrible. A lot of bad calls went both ways. It would be nice not to have to talk about it and let the players decide the game for once. It was the same thing last week.

Thanks for being a good sport. It's probably beating a dead horse but we Nebraska fans having played in 2 conferences are generally of the opinion that Big 10 officiating is terrible. A lot of bad calls went both ways. It would be nice not to have to talk about it and let the players decide the game for once. It was the same thing last week.

I agree. OT would have been a fitting way to end this game. I think that Nebraska would have ended up winning in OT anyway but I would have liked to seen it. I had a feeling MSU would lose after they failed to pick up the fumble...it was just one of those days for us.

Thank you Johnny Adams! Could have been 31-14 MSU.

I missed replay on this because I had 6 kids over at my house and was busy yelling at them to stop fighting. Was this a legitimate penalty or did Sparty get screwed on this one?

Just another questionable call. Bottom line is, dont put that situation in the hands of the officials. Blindside lighting up a guy 30 yards from the action is not only not called for, but is thuggery at best. Called or not, I wouldnt have been able to legitimately disagree with it. Other thing is if it wouldntve been called, no one would even realize this hit happened.

• Fire 1

Spartan fan here. Man what a game between these two teams. Both teams fought hard and I thought it was a shame that, in my opinion, the officiating in this game was terrible. Obviously MSU fans are upset about the PI call and saying that it cost us the game (which was bad but didn't cost us the game). But i thought that you guys also received some terrible calls as well. But it is what it is. Your offense was the first team that I have seen to consistently move the ball on our d. I believe the Huskers had over 300 rushing yards which is anything but easy to do on our d. Pretty much summed up our season, missed opportunities and losing another close game. I hope that everyone that made the trip to EL had a safe trip and a good time. I made the trip to Lincoln last year and I was blown away by the courtesy and sportsmanship your fanbase showed and I am definitely looking forward to making the trip next season.

Good luck the rest of the season. We have pretty much everyone coming back next year but it sounded like so will the Huskers so next years game should be a blast.

Thaks D1S. I was a great game with two evenly matched teams. Too bad the officials had to screw it up when ever possible and on both sides of the ball. I have seen some questionable officiating all year is this typical of B1G Refs?

T_O_B

G>B>R

Thaks D1S. I was a great game with two evenly matched teams. Too bad the officials had to screw it up when ever possible and on both sides of the ball. I have seen some questionable officiating all year is this typical of B1G Refs?

T_O_B

G>B>R

Yes the officiating in the B1G has been consistently bad in football and basketball for quite some time now. I'm not really sure why we keep these same guys around but I think everybody in the conference would agree that a change has to be made. If you remember the Music City Bowl between UNC and Tennessee, that was a B1G crew and the end of that game was just a mess and they had no control of that game.

I saw the starters for you guys and it's heavy on underclassman. M State should be the favorite to league based on that.