Fans in Michigan are disappointing

I have to say, all the whining going on up in Michigan these days is really disappointing. Michigan's argument about how they would of won if Dennard wasn't injured is akin to a junk bond investor bragging about beating the average if his chips all fall right. Guess what, you had four years to build up a team around Dennard, but you didn't.. the only one to blame is themselves.

With Michigan State.. wow.. cherry picking bad penalties as a justification for why you should of won is just ridiculous. Guess what, hitting a defenseless offensive player on an interception is against the rules.. in fact, the rule is called the Sapp rule in the NFL. Even if we getting rid of penalties in the game and giving them points, by my estimates, we still win by a point (or if we go to overtime, by more). For example, taking 4 off of MSU's score to counter the late hit penalty, but adding the 7 for the pick 6 still leaves them in the hole by a point. GET OVER IT.. babies.

While I'm at it.. Nebraska would of crushed Michigan in 97.

That is all.

• Fire 8

If I was a referee and saw a team habitually play dirty but not necessarily flag worthy, I wouldn't hesitate to throw a flag on a subjective penalty. I'd wait toward the end of the game for it to have the most impact. Zebras are probably fans of CFB themselves and don't want that as part of the game.

Nebraska fans circa '09-'10 puts anything Michigan fans have been doing this season to shame. I highly suggest to leave it alone, stop trying to justify it and just be glad Nebraska was good enough to put themselves in a position to win the game and took advantage of mistakes by the opposition. Nothing is going to change their minds, but who cares. The record book says Nebraska 7-2 MSU 5-5.

BRING ON PENN ST!

Nebraska fans circa '09-'10 puts anything Michigan fans have been doing this season to shame. I highly suggest to leave it alone, stop trying to justify it and just be glad Nebraska was good enough to put themselves in a position to win the game and took advantage of mistakes by the opposition. Nothing is going to change their minds, but who cares. The record book says Nebraska 7-2 MSU 5-5.

BRING ON PENN ST!

But we were playing in a corrupt conference and you can't tell me that we weren't screwed intentionally a couple games. Big 10 officials aren't corrupt. They just suck at their jobs.

BRING ON PENN ST!

Funny you should mention that... I was going to mention in my original post that I'd hate to see what MSU fans would do if presented with an Neb-A&M-esque performance by the refs. Were Nebraska fans whining in 09-10.. yes... but we were whining about 1) subjects that nearly destroyed B12 (and certainly reshaped the landscape of college football) 2) being subjected to an unprofessional incompetent buffoon of a commissioner. If Beebe had a shred of integrity, the whining would of been reduced. As it stood, it was unclear if Beebe would take time to arrange the reffing of the A&M game. I like to think no.. but that guy did some strange stuff that year.

You kids do realize that you have your own message boards where you can have your pissing matches right? Not every thread with Michigan or Ohio ties here on the HB has too devolve into these pissing matches.

I know its a big rivalry. We all do.

But i think i speak for many when we say that we just don't care.

• Fire 1

You kids do realize that you have your own message boards where you can have your pissing matches right? Not every thread with Michigan or Ohio ties here on the HB has too devolve into these pissing matches.

I bet they didn't even realize their were. Thanks for giving them a heads up and probably making their days!!

I bet they didn't even realize their were. Thanks for giving them a heads up and probably making their days!!

I think they contribute to this board well enough. It's good to get an outside perspective.

BRING ON PENN ST!

+1 Great post !!