Bill O'Brien offense vs the blackshirts.. little worried

Dawson

I'm a die hard Nebraska fan living out here in Massachusetts..I grew up in Mitchell, NE prior to moving to NY and finally Massachusetts.. Anyway, I'm a little worried about the upcoming game.. We've had some big wins over Wisconsin, Michigan, MSU.. Bill O'Brien (Current PSU) headcoach was the offensive coordinator for the Patriots for a number of seasons and they were always one of the best in the NFL.. (Some of that credit goes to Tom Brady also)... Anyway, he's a great coach IMO for dealing with everything he's had to deal with at PSU and he's a great offensive coach.. little worried how the blackshirts especially the secondary deal with his passing game..

I'm sorry ;)

Hey now, that's where I grew up too.

Nothing wrong with small town Nebraska.

There is a big town in Nebraska?

I'm a die hard Nebraska fan living out here in Massachusetts..I grew up in Mitchell, NE prior to moving to NY and finally Massachusetts.. Anyway, I'm a little worried about the upcoming game.. We've had some big wins over Wisconsin, Michigan, MSU.. Bill O'Brien (Current PSU) headcoach was the offensive coordinator for the Patriots for a number of seasons and they were always one of the best in the NFL.. (Some of that credit goes to Tom Brady also)... Anyway, he's a great coach IMO for dealing with everything he's had to deal with at PSU and he's a great offensive coach.. little worried how the blackshirts especially the secondary deal with his passing game..

I'm sorry ;)

There is a big town in Nebraska?

Yes some of us come from hopping towns of 122 people so we consider Kearney a big town :D

I'm sorry ;)

False. Also, I'm from a small Nebraska town too ;)

The best thing is even if you don't know what you're doing at least everybody else does lol

• Fire 1

Question: What players do Penn State have this year that they didn't have last year when we beat them at home?

Allen Robinson, WR has probably had the most impact as far as a new player is concerned this season. Also, Brandon Mosby-Felder has improved his route running and impressed lately, taking catches away from Robinson. In addition, Kyle Carter (day-to-day) at TE has really stepped up as a RS Freshman along with Jesse James (true FR TE).

While I'm not saying that PSU will win, the PSU offense and their playmakers are completely different than the PSU-Neb game last year.

I'm sorry ;)

We go to Mitchell/Scottsbluff for a mini vacation every year. For their fair and derby. Hence, I got a kick out this mini argument.

Question: What players do Penn State have this year that they didn't have last year when we beat them at home?

Silas Redd

Was that a joke?

Silas Redd transferred to USC

I misread the initial question, this is what I get for late posts lol. I meant Silas Redd as being a player they don't have, that they had last year. Without him, they don't have much of a ground game. Either way, they have less talent on the field this year, than they had last year. The only difference, they are a better coached team and they play with a lot of fire. IMO, they play better than they did last year, even without the talent.