It's almost that time-Big Ten ACC Challenge

WTG Huskers.

Loosiers are gonna win it looks like.

Just need Sparty, Wisky and Illinois to win like they are supposed to and it's over.

Glad we don't have to depend on Ohio State. Duke has shown up this season, and I don't have enough to go on to tell if we can beat them in their own house.

WTG Huskers.

Loosiers are gonna win it looks like.

Just need Sparty, Wisky and Illinois to win like they are supposed to and it's over.

Glad we don't have to depend on Ohio State. Duke has shown up this season, and I don't have enough to go on to tell if we can beat them in their own house.

Yep.

Got our hands full tonight. Deshaun needs to be huge tonight.

I'll be up front, I'm a Duke fan.

tumblr_mbrfaa77XV1qac8ndo3_500.gif

I knew I always liked you for some inexplicable reason.

I was really worried going into the season. I knew Plumlee would be close to unguardable, but Sulaimon is a game-changer.

Yeah, Sheed has been pretty damn good. Cook really picked his game up after losing his starting spot. I worry that the team is already close to their ceiling for this year though. And other teams are going to get better. I could be wrong though. I said the same thing about the 2010 team :thumbs

I LOVED the 2010 team.

I look like Jon Scheyer's twin brother. I drove to Chicago to watch them play ISU at the House the Jordan built for Jon's "homecoming" game.

Quinn has played fantastic. That was very much needed.

I have thought they might be at their ceiling, but I think they are very upperclassman heavy, like the 2010 team, and will be just fine.

No one in the country really scares me. Indiana and Duke are both really good squads.

My concern? Seth's health. The whole season could ride on that. Hate when injuries can dictate a season like that (2010-2011, oh would could have been).