Who do we play in the Big Ten Championship Game?

husker_99

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now i know things are far from over but even if we lost to Penn St, we would beat Minnesota and Iowa. Michigan has Ohio St still on their schedule so that's a loss. We would own all the Legend tie breakers. Wisconsin and Indiana play tomorrow and more than likely for the chance to represent the Leaders. I do hope we end up playing Indiana so these schools that normally don't have a chance because of sanctions.

Playing Indiana would be cool but not gonna happen. I despise same season rematches when your team has won the first matchup. Rarely does it go well for the initial victor.

If Indiana wins they are both 3-3 and Wisconsin has Ohio St. and Penn St and Indiana has Penn St. and Purdue. Indiana has the easier schedule and they only lost by 3 to Ohio St.

When we make it to Indianapolis and face Wisconsin again we are virtually assured of a BIG title. Wisconsin doesn't have anything offensively, outside of #4 at WR, to even remotely challenge our defense.

hasnt montee ball stepped it up since the game against us? and idk i just think its harder to beat a team twice ala washington a couple years ago

At this point, with Stave out, I think the Leaders Division is up for grabs. Indiana is unpredictable, but who knows how well Curt Phillips is going to play. Losing Stave was a huge hit for them, and Danny O'Brien is not their got obviously.

Its too early, and too unpredictable for me to even be certain who we will face, if we make it. If Wisconsin still had Stave, I would put my money on Wisconsin, but they don't.

When we make it to Indianapolis and face Wisconsin again we are virtually assured of a BIG title. Wisconsin doesn't have anything offensively, outside of #4 at WR, to even remotely challenge our defense.

hasnt montee ball stepped it up since the game against us? and idk i just think its harder to beat a team twice ala washington a couple years ago

It is true that beating a team twice in a season is difficult, but given Wisconsin's woes...if UW makes it to the BIG title game and NU does as well...the BIG title is ours to lose.

As lucky as we have been the last three weeks, I would not count my chickens yet. We could lose to any of the three, we could win all three or lose all three. When we have actually beaten all three, will be the time to worry about who we might face.

Getting the cart before the horse.

As lucky as we have been the last three weeks, I would not count my chickens yet. We could lose to any of the three, we could win all three or lose all three. When we have actually beaten all three, will be the time to worry about who we might face.

Getting the cart before the horse.

Not really. There is literally no team left on our schedule that we can't beat. Penn State, Minnesota, and Iowa? Good God homie...we execute and we should beat each of these teams by 50.

It will probably be Wisconsin, but i am pulling for the Hoosiers to win.

If Hoosiers win, they tie their record with Wisconsin and have the tiebreaker. Indiana has another tough opponent in Penn St. and more than likely a win against Purdue. Even with a loss to Penn St. they are still in it. Given the expectation that Wisconsin loses to Ohio St. But if Wisconsin loses to Ohio St. and Penn St. it doesn't matter if Indiana loses to Penn St. and Purdue. The only way Wisconsin can get back in it is to beat Ohio St. and Penn St. and Indiana loses to Penn St. or Purdue.

Now if Wisconsin wins against Indiana, its over for the Hoosiers.

So if the Hoosiers want a chance to go to the Big Ten title game, they HAVE to beat Wisconsin tomorrow.