Joe Ganz

Warrior10

He does seem to be an asset or buffer for Bo. He's young let him GA for a while..

He can only GA one more year after this year.... and in some weird cases a 3rd year (not likely) depending on graduate credits or something like that.

If he doesn't get a job here after next season, he'll likely get hired away to another program. Just the way it works.

Anyone have any idea what the hell Ganz was doing during a timeout when he walked into the endzone and started pointing at someone in the crowd? He was talking into his headset at the time....almost looked like someone in the crowd was on the other end.

Probably just lining up a sloot for after the game. Who knows.

Ganz is gone after next year. He has already said that. I don't think we need any coaching changes personally. Garrison and Cotton are making things happen. Undisciplined at times, yes, but we are what we are BECAUSE of the O-line.

Someone will benefit with him being part of their staff. His time with us, as a staff member, just doesn't fit right now. Down the road when he gets some serious coaching under his belt, and we have the room, I am sure he would be a front runner with Bo.

He does seem to be an asset or buffer for Bo. He's young let him GA for a while..

He can only GA one more year after this year.... and in some weird cases a 3rd year (not likely) depending on graduate credits or something like that.

If he doesn't get a job here after next season, he'll likely get hired away to another program. Just the way it works.

I didn't know that. Ganz=Keeper

No one else finds Ganz's high risk passing and Taylor's high risk passing eerily similar? I'm sure it's just a coincidence, it's not like he's his coach or anything...

Do you know what your talking about at all? Ganz IS Taylor's mentor and coach. Similar? Taylor's passing is only high risk when he is running out of the pocket. Ganz is probably the best passing QB we have had play for us. Great player, great GA, and has been doing a great job so far.

No one else finds Ganz's high risk passing and Taylor's high risk passing eerily similar? I'm sure it's just a coincidence, it's not like he's his coach or anything...

Do you know what your talking about at all? Ganz IS Taylor's mentor and coach. Similar? Ganz is probably the best passing QB we have had play for us. Great player, great GA, and has been doing a great job so far.

Hmm.. I'll be sure to put in the sarcasm symbol next time (on the last part). Ganz did have a lot of passing yards, but his passes were generally much more high risk then the average passing qb. I don't think I'm alone when in holding my breath everytime Ganz would throw due to him trying to make a play on every play, even when it wasn't there.

He is doing a good job, it can't be a bad thing that he is in constant communication with Taylor, but for example, on the approach to the line of scrimmage side line passes when the coverage is soft, they seem to have a very similar risk prone attitude.

• Fire 1