Y'all just jealous because my kill death ratio will be higher then yours. Seriously come out already MW3 sucked.

Campaign was fantastic. Multiplayer... NOT a fan.

Are you talking about the new game of MW3?

Black Ops 2 is the new one MW3 is the old one. And yes the new one. I'll kick your butt :).

Yes, I know...I was asking Stu if he was talking about MW3 or BO2 when he said campaign was good but multiplayer sucked.

Edit: I get why you answered the way you did now. My post should have read are you talking about the new game OR MW3?

Y'all just jealous because my kill death ratio will be higher then yours. Seriously come out already MW3 sucked.

Campaign was fantastic. Multiplayer... NOT a fan.

Are you talking about the new game of MW3?

Black Ops 2 is the new one MW3 is the old one. And yes the new one. I'll kick your butt :).

Yes, I know...I was asking Stu if he was talking about MW3 or BO2 when he said campaign was good but multiplayer sucked.

Edit: I get why you answered the way you did now. My post should have read are you talking about the new game OR MW3?

i was talking about MW3.

Went to walmart for oil and filter. Saw they have a lot of copies left of BO2 if anyone is interested. 180th and West Center.

For the life of me I don't know why you people buy the same game 5 times, especially if all you do is multiplayer.

I think there are two main reasons:

1) A lot of people put hundreds of hours into the COD games that by the time a whole year goes by, people are salivating to get a new addition. They have used the same weapons over and over on the same maps hundreds of times and by that time any change is a breath of fresh air.

2) You play Black Ops a lot. Then suddenly BO2 comes out. Now a couple of the guys you play online with have made the switch to BO2. Now you feel that to keep playing with them, you should get the new game too.

I play BO a decent amount. it's the only FPS multiplayer I played for more than a couple of hours. I don't buy the new one every year, but I did like the first BO a lot, so I would hope that the sequel is even better.

How is this game? I have yet to get it, because I simply don't want to waste my money on a crappy game. I was not a fan of Black Ops, and haven't really been a fan of anything TreArch has made. Infinity Ward has made higher quality games, and I do like MW3 graphics and game style better than Black Ops. The maps are not as good though.

I don't care much for campaign, as I only play online. Is there lag issues like in Black Ops? Is the shooting more "realistic"? I play nothing but Hardcore, because regular matches on BlackOps, it takes clips to kill someone, is it the same? I like user feedback better than these online ones lol.