I folded and got the game yesterday. I definitely agree, it is the best one yet. Maps are pretty sweet, the audio is incredibly good and graphics are up there as well. The game still has its issues, as any new game does. I just hope Treyarch is quick to fix these, rather than waiting forever.

Rather than paying full price, I traded some games in at Best Buy and they double your trade in value if its going to a newer game lol. I hate craigslist, so I said eff it.

I folded and got the game yesterday. I definitely agree, it is the best one yet. Maps are pretty sweet, the audio is incredibly good and graphics are up there as well. The game still has its issues, as any new game does. I just hope Treyarch is quick to fix these, rather than waiting forever.

Rather than paying full price, I traded some games in at Best Buy and they double your trade in value if its going to a newer game lol. I hate craigslist, so I said eff it.

i cashed in some reward points at best buy. ended up getting it for $30. :) and yes this game has a few glitches. its frozen up once on me and the "balancing the teams" gets stuck in a DO{WHILE loop for PS3 people.

Yeah, I had my PS3 actually freeze on me and I had to hard reset it, which I don't like doing. I don't know if this was due to the game, or if its just my PS3. It doesn't get hot at all, as I hoped all the ports so it can breathe better.

If anyone has PS3, add me SweetDreamz402 at least say you from HB so I know to accept lol. I am pretty decent player, but I don't play with a mic. I tend to get mouthy and curse more than people need to hear lol

Yeah, I had my PS3 actually freeze on me and I had to hard reset it, which I don't like doing. I don't know if this was due to the game, or if its just my PS3. It doesn't get hot at all, as I hoped all the ports so it can breathe better.

If anyone has PS3, add me SweetDreamz402 at least say you from HB so I know to accept lol. I am pretty decent player, but I don't play with a mic. I tend to get mouthy and curse more than people need to hear lol

a patch is coming soon its the game not your PS3

a patch is coming soon its the game not your PS3

Freaking good lol. I was looking online and it was saying that the it would have like internet connectivity freezes, but not actual console freezes.

I f'ing hate this game.

They need to fix some bugs. I have had it where I could barely see a player, they get me and when I watch the kill cam, they could see most of my body somehow, and some people see me before I am even around the corner. I run everything where I am undetectable by everything, so there is no way they could see me before I see them lol.

I f'ing hate this game.

They need to fix some bugs. I have had it where I could barely see a player, they get me and when I watch the kill cam, they could see most of my body somehow, and some people see me before I am even around the corner. I run everything where I am undetectable by everything, so there is no way they could see me before I see them lol.

Yea I got home at around 4:10 and my KD was around 1.53 ok for me but the game pissed me off. Ended tonight and it was 1.83 nice improvement!

Wife bought this for me yesterday. Early B-Day present. I know these game's are waste of money, but I still like 'em. :thumbs

$60 for a year's worth of an entertainment isn't a waste of money in my eyes lol. Besides, in a year, you could still get $40 out of the game if you sold it :)

Agreed MichiganMan, the patch, which there have been two in the last 4 days, has made the game much better. It seems more responsive, and not as glitchy. Not freezing near as much as it was before either. I play with a sensitivity of 10, and it doesn't seem fast enough for me lol, that is my only complaint as of right now. Some more fixing for them to do, but much better than it was before the patches.