Roll Call: Iowa City

TSHO44

I tried to talk my wife into making the trip yesterday. I got a blank stare. I promised we were done for the year after the Minnesota game. I'll work on her a little more tonight.

Try these on:

fiveten_jeans.jpg

I understand the joke, but I wont go to a game without my wife. If she doesnt want to go, then I wont go.

I hope I never turn out like this.

A bunch of my college buddies get together every year for an away game and the only two rules are no wives/gfs and party like we're back in college. There are just some things that are better left as guy events.

That being said, we took our trip to Northwestern this year but decided on a whim to hit the game Friday... unfortunately since it's not our official trip we're bringing the ladies. It will be fun, sure, but it's not going to be the same. You have to tame things down with them around.

• Fire 1

Going with the girlfriend...we are both under 20 so does anyone know how much they care about drinking? Obviously not every college is crazy but red cup, or plain beer can? P.S staying in williamsburg thursday at a super 8 with a smoking room #ganj

Iowa City cops are ball busters on some things so be careful.

Going with the girlfriend...we are both under 20 so does anyone know how much they care about drinking? Obviously not every college is crazy but red cup, or plain beer can? P.S staying in williamsburg thursday at a super 8 with a smoking room #ganj

Iowa City cops are ball busters on some things so be careful.

And I will second that. Have become strict in past few years. Watch yourself.

Does anyone know if their student section is assigned seating or is first-come first-served like most places? I'm needing an odd number of tickets and thinking the best thing to do might be get a bunch of student tickets so we can all sit together

On my ticket it says you need to enter with a student season ticket holder. I just got 2 more tickets free in regular seating. Might just eat that money for the student section if I can't find someone haha

Does anyone know if their student section is assigned seating or is first-come first-served like most places? I'm needing an odd number of tickets and thinking the best thing to do might be get a bunch of student tickets so we can all sit together

Don't be cheap. At these prices you can afford to round up

I tried to talk my wife into making the trip yesterday. I got a blank stare. I promised we were done for the year after the Minnesota game. I'll work on her a little more tonight.

Try these on:

fiveten_jeans.jpg

I understand the joke, but I wont go to a game without my wife. If she doesnt want to go, then I wont go.

I hope I never turn out like this.

tell me why. Tell me why you hope to not have a perfect relationship where you and your significant other are happy to want to be around each other all the time. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a redneck hardass. I like to go to Nebraska football games with my wife and no one else. I dont understand how that could be so undesireable. If you cant stand being with someone, I advise you not to get married. I guess I just dont understand the whole thing. Guess I was raised too right. Whatever.

• Fire 1